Rex D on pace for record

LionelRichie

They play man to man trail technique so they will always have less Ints and the personnel is horrible. But what bothers me the most about this stat is that the defense has been on the field so much you would figure they would get one here or there from luck alone.

doesn't answer my question

for the head coach who refers to "my defense" and "the offense" I'd say Rex definitely owns the defense and all that comes with it.   he's certainly first in line to take a bow when they are playing well and has to be accountable when they aren't.   how many 1st rd picks are on the D anyway?      

2013 jets point differential: -97

2014 jets point differential (halfway): -84

This is a very bad football team folks. Last year the Jets were historically lucky. They were, i believe, the worst 8-8 team in history in point differential. Jets generally played like a 4-12 team last year. Rex got bailed out by luck and a few creampuffs that had given up in the end. An intelligent GM wouldve understood that, and as a numbers guy--the only thing idzik apparently knows anything about--he is derelict/incompetent in believing we had something to build on. To make a few very minor improvements in offensive talent and hope for the best means idzik doesnt have a clue. Go back to the cap department and leave the general managment to a professional.

They play man to man trail technique so they will always have less Ints and the personnel is horrible. But what bothers me the most about this stat is that the defense has been on the field so much you would figure they would get one here or there from luck alone.

The converted wide receiver looked pretty good!

Archived