romo

predator_05

Tony Romo is a better QB than the Jets have had in a very long time. He's also tougher than most of the Jets team too. Not sure what the point of this thread is.

Yeah, he's one of the toughest QBs Ive ever seen. Playing with a broken rib AND a punctured lung. When you think about, one big hit would have literally sent him to the ICU while in a coma. And he won. 

I haven't seen any Jets QB play before Vinny, but at least since Vinny joined the Jets, Romo has been a better QB than any Jets QB in the last 20-30 years. 

I'm not too envious. Mark sanchez has more playoff wins than choke-artist Romo.

Being a cowboys fan must be a heck of a lot more painful; one failure after another with some seriously good rosters in recent times.

I guess i'm trying to overcome my misery by laughing at someone Else's misfortune.

Last night was typical Cowboys meltdown though. Jerry on the field coaching, 3rd string QB looking like Montana, Romo spazzing presnap for no reason, Dez not getting passes....and yes I'm angry I lost my survivor pool.

it was brutal, about 70% of my office pool wiped out. everybody and their mom was on the cowboys

Jets fans wouldnt know what to do with themselves if they had a QB as good as Romo.

exactly ...this could very well be the stupidest thread here yet considering what our QB situation is like..... Pick out a Qb who regularly throws 30 + TD's is having a great season and claim he sucks ..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived