Help us put up a billboard

FireJohnIdzik

So, after yesterday's press conference, my fellow long time season ticket holders and i decided enough is enough. This clown John Idzik has to go. He has ruined our team, and not to mention the value of everyone's PSLs. Our mission is to raise enough money to put up a billboard close to MetLife to let Woody know the time has come to end this circus.

We have started www.FireJohnIdzik.com

$10 donation gets your name listed on the online petition

$25 donation gets your name listed and an official FireJohnIdzik.com t-shirt

The t-shirts will ship in one week

Seriously, you trust this clown to pick a head coach, run another draft or sign another free agent? I sure as hell don't!

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, after yesterday's press conference, my fellow long time season ticket holders and i decided enough is enough. This clown John Idzik has to go. He has ruined our team, and not to mention the value of everyone's PSLs. Our mission is to raise enough money to put up a billboard close to MetLife to let Woody know the time has come to end this circus.

Seriously, you trust this clown to pick a head coach, run another draft or sign another free agent? I sure as hell don't!

I do - sorry - and he is not a clown.

This is a great idea my concern is that not enough Jets fans will contribute to the cause they did this in the Tampa Bay area to help oust Schiano they also had a radio station sponsor to help.

billboard.jpg

Call your friend Mikee F - he'll be more than happy to help.

Hate to break it to you; PSLs are in fact worthless. They were worthless the day you bought them, there is no market for them, they will always be worthless. The only way they might have some worth was if the jets were constantly hosting home playoff games therefore creating an annual market for playoff tickets. Ths franchise hasn't had a home playoff game since 2002, and really all of 5 the entire time they have been in the Meadowlands.In fact MetLife will be sold out the next 3 games by fans of the visiting team.

I will be a stick in the mud; better idea is to not give these people any money, nor give any more money to Johnson in any way. Apathy is way more effective here than caterwauling.

he is not a clown. he is just unqualified

You may be right but in my opinion it's too early.

It's not like he is devoid of any good moves - if the Jets are not a playoff team in two years you make the move. The key is finding a reliable QB , prop up the OL. Easier said than done.

Kind of a dick move to put Enunwa's incident up there considering it got dismissed.

Its the entire situation and what the Jets are today a 1-7 team losing 7 straight free agency blown the draft blown why haven't we heard from Woody Johnson?

Time for revolt time to make a statement time to let the world know Jets fans aren't going to take it anymore.

Want to publically humiliate Woody and Idzik donate to the billboard or don't your choice.

Its the entire situation and what the Jets are today a 1-7 team losing 7 straight free agency blown the draft blown why haven't we heard from Woody Johnson?

Time for revolt time to make a statement time to let the world know Jets fans aren't going to take it anymore.

Want to publically humiliate Woody and Idzik donate to the billboard or don't your choice.

Woody Johnson and John Idzik have plenty of material to be hung on. The kid was cleared of charges. No need to keep harping on it.

You may be right but in my opinion it's too early.

It's not like he is devoid of any good moves - if the Jets are not a playoff team in two years you make the move. The key is finding a reliable QB , prop up the OL. Easier said than done.

the gm had 2 years to find a qb and prop up the line. he failed. end of story. seems all the pro idzik guys want to give idzik a re-do. in 2 years, a lot more damage could be done. what kinda quality staff could idzik hire, when the entire nfl knows he is one bad move away from being fired?

the gm had 2 years to find a qb and prop up the line. he failed. end of story. seems all the pro idzik guys want to give idzik a re-do. in 2 years, a lot more damage could be done. what kinda quality staff could idzik hire, when the entire nfl knows he is one bad move away from being fired?

Exactly and that's the problem resilient Jets fans will keep coming back for more failure.

If PSL holders bail Woody Johnson will make more money re-selling them fans are in a catch 22 situation

Idzik failed in free agency and failed in the draft

The team is 1-7 and the laughing stock of the NFL

I'll sign on the Hire John Harbaugh billboard - but outside of yesterdays press conference debacle and with a few exceptions I haven't hated what Idzik has done...

What exceptions? Dee Milliner? Geno Smith? Calvin Pryor? John Harbaugh is HC of the Baltimore Ravens and is not available for hire elsewhere. WTF are you talking about? Are you talking about JIM Harbaugh of the 49ers? He also will not be coming to the rescue of the NYJ any time soon. He would rather stay in Bay Area so if he leaves SF it will be for Oakland.

Look, I have been a fan for my entire life, which goes back to the 1970s. This is in no way a scam or a Ponzi scheme? (Confused over that one) My fellow jet fans/season ticket holders are trying to take action in a way that will be in Woody's face for the rest of the season. Its too late in the year to hit Woody where it would hurt most, his pocket. Tickets have already been sold to all the games. And yes, to have a billboard up for weeks and/or months in northern Jersey isn't cheap. It takes cash and a lot of it. Can you imagine the pressure it will put on Woody to do something? If there is one thing we know about the worst owner in football, I mean Woody, it is he listens and cares about public opinion and that is exactly why a billboard would be effective. That is how he runs this entire organization, a la Farve, Tebow, Harvin. all moves to make a splash and appease fans. Back pages are all he cares about. This would get endless back page coverage. And we are very open adding and/or subtracting to the billboard. all ideas welcome. and yes, we do think everyone needs to go, including rex and bradway. the whole lot.

Archived