Help us put up a billboard

FireJohnIdzik

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That you will piss away and leave the stadium aggravated from yet another loss and with less money in your pocket again.

The t-shirt can be used as a car wash rag if all else fails.

Do you really support Idzik and what hes done here?

I support Idzik because he's the Jets GM.  I also have no problem if he's fired because I'm tremendously disappointed with his drafts, outside of Richardson.

None of this means I should throw money away.

I support Idzik because he's the Jets GM.  I also have no problem if he's fired because I'm tremendously disappointed with his drafts, outside of Richardson.

None of this means I should throw money away.

$20 is chump change and if all the fans are as disgusted as they say they are this would send a message and get blown up in the media in the tri-state area.

Woody Johnson is laughing all the way to the bank with a lot more than $20 of your money I can assure you that.

$20 is chump change and if all the fans are as disgusted as they say they are this would send a message and get blown up in the media in the tri-state area.

Woody Johnson is laughing all the way to the bank with a lot more than $20 of your money I can assure you that.

Is he?  How much of my money does Woody Johnson have again?

QB pressure is key I agree. The Jets DL had good pressure on Brady but I believe no sacks - quick reads ball gone. Having a QB like Manning and Brady can make up for alot of OL ills. Many of Smith wows and pressures were a result of slow reads and holding onto the ball too long. Even the best of lines will break down under these conditions.

first off, you are definitely an idzik homer extreme. secondly, what do you think young,inexperienced qb's do? they hold the ball longer than more experienced qb's do. for some radical reason, it takes them more time to read defenses and go thru their progressions. lastly, you think the jets oline is solid? next to the qb, its the worst unit on offense. there are no less than 2 players on the line that completely "whiff" on multiple blocks per game. breno was another awesome signing by john "no clue" idzik

How do I explain this to you so you can understand - If Geno Smith had the Pats OL they wouldn't seem as good because Smith is slower to release the ball and puts more stress on the line. Don't state obvious facts that Smith is a beginner therefore he is slower than Brady and Manning - that wasn't even the discussion. Also what does 'being an extreme Idzik homer' have to do with this discussion? Can you put Idzik down for a second.

And for the sake of complete transparency we have moved the funding of this idea to a third party site called fundly.com which keeps track of all donations made. This is completely legit. You think the shirt is dumb, fine. We won't send you one. We just want this freaking guy out of here!

Long time reader of this site and this thread finally got me to sign up and post. This is the first time I have seen ONE worthwhile thread on any Jets message board where somebody actually wants to do something besides complain to other disheartened broken fans. 

I was the person who already anonymously donated my $25. I don't tell people what to do with their money so I won't try and convince anybody else to do the same. Per Larz's idea - I will also match that donation at my local soup kitchen. But to rip these guys for trying to make a difference is ridiculous. 

Great job, guys. I have no doubt that if this billboard goes up, it may not get Idzik fired - but it will definitely get Woody's attention. 

So, after yesterday's press conference, my fellow long time season ticket holders and i decided enough is enough. This clown John Idzik has to go. He has ruined our team, and not to mention the value of everyone's PSLs. Our mission is to raise enough money to put up a billboard close to MetLife to let Woody know the time has come to end this circus.

We have started www.FireJohnIdzik.com

$10 donation gets your name listed on the online petition

$25 donation gets your name listed and an official FireJohnIdzik.com t-shirt

The t-shirts will ship in one week

Seriously, you trust this clown to pick a head coach, run another draft or sign another free agent? I sure as hell don't!

How much to get Christie to invoke eminent domain...i mean with the health care costs along has to impact NJ

the gm had 2 years to find a qb and prop up the line. he failed. end of story. seems all the pro idzik guys want to give idzik a re-do. in 2 years, a lot more damage could be done. what kinda quality staff could idzik hire, when the entire nfl knows he is one bad move away from being fired?

What's the acceptable amount of time it should take to find a QB? I can't wait for this answer.

I love everyone that criticizes an idea, complains about how terrible the jets are and then offer up zero tangible solutions or ideas that us as fans can put in place to bring about change. Go root for the Giants or something.

You really believe you are going to influence an NFL owner with a billboard.... Wow. I thought this was a joke at first.

I must say its kind of disgusting to join a forum like this and in your first 10 posts start telling people to go root for the other team. What gives you the right, considering there are people with thousands of posts on here who have supported this board? Wow.

Anyways, your idea is useless. The way to influence Woody is to organize Jets fans who have blown thousands of dollars on tickets and parking passes to simply stay home. Yes, the seats that are sold are paid for, but an empty stadium with no concession sales will make richy rich wake up real quick.

Next you could organize donations and even an event at a local charity for season ticket holders to attend while boycotting the remaining home games. That would actually do some good and it would get crazy media attention.

Or just collect a bunch of money and give it to some billboard company that your friends or family probably owns.

Gee, for the kind of money to rent a billboard, you could put a contract on the guy.  LOL

What's the point of it?    You  think Woody doesn't know Idzik is very unpopular now?    The media slaughters him on a daily basis.

You think nobody told him about Fat Mike's rant?

Can you imagine the pictures of these guys standing in front of their billboard LOL!!!!!! Giants fans are gunna love this one.

In 2003 the Giants were a damn mess. So by mid season they simply stopped going to games and the organization had a clear understanding.... They won't be back until changes are made.

They off'd the coach and QB, got aggressive landing the top QB in the draft and hired a reputable coach who could instill some discipline. I think the rest is history.

Or we could do the billboard thing. I mean whatever LMAO!

Archived