Help us put up a billboard

FireJohnIdzik

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We all know a Jets billboard wouldn't work. Literally....they'd put it up and it would somehow not operate. It would be broken from the start.

Woody usually flies into a small private airport in the Hamptons. The billboard would probably be on a road west of the stadium heading towards Pennsylvania. 

They publicly humiliate their fans at every occasion for taking their money and returning a non NFL capable team....I think public humiliation works..I am all for it.

I thought it was a stupid idea when the thread started, but now that they have raised the money in record time, I think your public humiliation angle could be fun

They publicly humiliate their fans at every occasion for taking their money and returning a non NFL capable team....I think public humiliation works..I am all for it.

absolutely right Don, and consider the market that this team is in. I'm telling you guys you never seen how crazy NYC gets when the Jets won it-I suspect it would be a lot like it again-if Woody ever sells the team and the new guys finally win another one-me, I'll be long gone watching from the other side or another dimension where the Jets are a perennial powerhouse, feared by all

absolutely right Don, and consider the market that this team is in. I'm telling you guys you never seen how crazy NYC gets when the Jets won it-I suspect it would be a lot like it again-if Woody ever sells the team and the new guys finally win another one-me, I'll be long gone watching from the other side or another dimension where the Jets are a perennial powerhouse, feared by all

Forget it.  All alien life forms have our games blocked and/or on mute.

ESPN is all over this. ESPN NY has it as the lead story on the website. Back with Hard Knocks Rex revealed that they read all the websites for Jets stories.

Public humiliation works and Woody has shown himself to be news reactive.

I think that Jets fans are some of the most devoted fans in American sports.Yet, we all have a limit...and we have been taken for granted for way too long..

"Sports Powerhouse"

Is that what their trying to push? Where did all the regulars go?  It seems like there is like 10 posters who run the old JI board.  Maybe Deegan backed out of the deal.  Why else would you try to have people post on two boards.  Wouldn't make any business sense.

Is that what their trying to push? Where did all the regulars go? It seems like there is like 10 posters who run the old JI board. Maybe Deegan backed out of the deal. Why else would you try to have people post on two boards. Wouldn't make any business sense.

After announcing that he sold the site, he put out a response to the negative reaction from JI members. In it he referred to Scout as a "Sports Powerhouse." Lol

I left JI a while ago, one of the many here who clashed with Sean, and was banned for it. I was sad to lose contact with some of the posters there, but frankly I'm glad it happened. It forced me to move here, and I'm much happier for it. No silly internet drama here, just debate over this dogsh*t team that we all follow.

I don't really care about JI anymore. Although I will say that I'm glad the move isn't going well.

After announcing that he sold the site, he put out a response to the negative reaction from JI members. In it he referred to Scout as a "Sports Powerhouse." Lol

I left JI a while ago, one of the many here who clashed with Sean, and was banned for it. I was sad to lose contact with some of the posters there, but frankly I'm glad it happened. It forced me to move here, and I'm much happier for it. No silly internet drama here, just debate over this dogsh*t team that we all follow.

I don't really care about JI anymore. Although I will say that I'm glad the move isn't going well.

Where on Guam?  Wow.  lol  

Tried but I could not even navigate thru the scout site.  Weird quote boxes and other annoying stuff.  Plus they got some dick Green Bay fan monopolizing everything.

Where on Guam? Wow. lol

Tried but I could not even navigate thru the scout site. Weird quote boxes and other annoying stuff. Plus they got some dick Green Bay fan monopolizing everything.

I haven't been on their site. Although people who've left JI since the move was announced have complained that it's functionality is very outdated.

ESPN is all over this. ESPN NY has it as the lead story on the website. Back with Hard Knocks Rex revealed that they read all the websites for Jets stories.

Public humiliation works and Woody has shown himself to be news reactive.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/11813884/new-york-jets-fans-raise-10k-fire-john-idzik-billboard

I haven't been on their site. Although people who've left JI since the move was announced have complained that it's functionality is very outdated.

Don't bother.  Waste of time.  99% of the traffic is on the original JI board.

Not exaggerating scout a ghost town, especially the hampur.  A while back some guy started a thread about how much scout sucked with other posters agreeing.  A few days later a moderator came in and edited out all the negative posts.  Absolute kill shot.

Archived