zack mettenberger

ylekram

Three clear cut trouble spots on the team. 12 draft picks. 50mil in cap room.

QB- Still in a sh*thole, no change from last year

WR - Better but not one drafted WR in a class full of them

CB - Still in a sh*thole and worse than last year

I have absolutely no faith in this GM.

Tahj Boyd. Really. Tahj Boyd. Shaq Evans and Jalen Saunders and Quincy Enunwa. Go **** yourself.

Is this what it has come down to - Metz was garbage in the first half with the game on the line - late scores that padded his stats.

From today's Quick Reads:

Mettenberger padded his stats at the end of the game. He completed each of his last seven passes for 87 total yards and five first downs, including a touchdown, but that all came down by 21 points in the final minutes of the game. When the Titans were within one score, he went 7-of-13 for 62 yards and only two first downs, with one interception.

Stats are fun!

True, but one wonders if Idzik knew the annual "gift" draft pick selection to Rex was going to be Boyd, and if that influenced him passing up on a QB just a round or two before that. 

Interesting point. Could very well be the case.

You know what i think. The first draft Rex was quite in the draft room. New boss, did not want to take any chances. So he was quiet and the JETS draft class looked better. Can you name Rex's pick in 2013 draft. I cannot.

But then in 2014 Rex had more influence on the draft. Maybe Idzik was impressed by his 8-8 coaching job with such a limited roster or by his magnanimous personality or for whatever reason but it seems he had a huge influence in the draft room. I can think of three picks that could be attributed to Rex besides the 6th round pick.

You know what i think. The first draft Rex was quite in the draft room. New boss, did not want to take any chances. So he was quiet and the JETS draft class looked better. Can you name Rex's pick in 2013 draft. I cannot.

But then in 2014 Rex had more influence on the draft. Maybe Idzik was impressed by his 8-8 coaching job with such a limited roster or by his magnanimous personality or for whatever reason but it seems he had a huge influence in the draft room. I can think of three picks that could be attributed to Rex besides the 6th round pick.

who are you kidding? they were all rex's picks

You should write fiction.

Richardson

exactly, we draft a safety when we have zero offensive talent. And instead of taking the best overall safetey, we take Pryor. Because in Rex's words "he can smash ur face in".

Rex has to go

exactly, we draft a safety when we have zero offensive talent. And instead of taking the best overall safetey, we take Pryor. Because in Rex's words "he can smash ur face in".

Rex has to go

too bad we dont have a fact checker but it is on record that Idziot came to rex with the pryor pick not the other way around.

Archived