Everyone needs to relax

WoodyJ

Listen, the Jets have great people in place. We are going through a rough patch, we could have easily won a few of the games we lost. We have a great GM, we have a great HC, we have a lot of great players. Are we perfect, no, but no team is perfect. We are going to get some wins the rest of the year, and next year we think we can be at least a 6 win team. Nobody is getting fired, the guys in charge are good guys, and they are not mean men. There are still plenty of PSL's available, and if you call up, you can probably get a good deal on one. Also, there is a lot of merchandise on sale on the Jets website. Check it out.

Listen, the Jets have great people in place. We are going through a rough patch, we could have easily won a few of the games we lost. We have a great GM, we have a great HC, we have a lot of great players. Are we perfect, no, but no team is perfect. We are going to get some wins the rest of the year, and next year we think we can be at least a 6 win team. Nobody is getting fired, the guys in charge are good guys, and they are not mean men. There are still plenty of PSL's available, and if you call up, you can probably get a good deal on one. Also, there is a lot of merchandise on sale on the Jets website. Check it out.

you forgot how great the training facilities are

Well I'm back in the fold now.

If you chalk it up to variance that didn't work out in the Jets' favor, it's not that bad. Hell, if you actually look at those games - particularly their games against the NFC North and the Pats - sh*tty variance s probably the most plausible explanation for this season to date.

This team's bad but not 1-7 bad. We've definitely been witness to worse football throughout the league and within this frachise's recent history (looking at you, 2012!).

If you chalk it up to variance that didn't work out in the Jets' favor, it's not that bad. Hell, if you actually look at those games - particularly their games against the NFC North and the Pats - sh*tty variance s probably the most plausible explanation for this season to date.

This team's bad but not 1-7 bad. We've definitely been witness to worse football throughout the league and within this frachise's recent history (looking at you, 2012!).

this guy begs to differ...

Parcells.jpg

This is really awesome. My new favorite poster.

I wish.  I've never really been good with alts.

I was Mevis Slouch and then Max IP banned me, so I couldnt even log in as JiF.   I had to work through channels to get to Crusher so he could lift my ban.

Yeah, exactly, that's why I immediately knew it was you.

Archived