The Game - Official Denver vs NE thread

PatriotReign37

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope to see a great game with broncos winning at the end...

Or broncos win pulling away so I can see Brady sulk on the bench for the last half of the 4th quarter like he tends to do during losses. ...like a mopey, whiny girl. I like when they show him sulking in the bench. We hardly ever get to see that during pats-jets.

The real Big Game will be in the playoffs...I really hope Peyton can beat the Pats on the way to a Super Bowl win.

I'll be watching our future first round bust, Jameis Winston, throw to wide open receivers on the way to throttling another creampuff opponent in the juggernaut that is the ACC.

The NFL sucks.

That said, Broncos win this one.  Patriots win the one that matters in the playoffs. 

I'll be watching our future first round bust, Jameis Winston, throw to wide open receivers on the way to throttling another creampuff opponent in the juggernaut that is the ACC.

The NFL sucks.

That said, Broncos win this one.  Patriots win the one that matters in the playoffs. 

Really really really praying we don't draft Jameis.

I hope to see a great game with broncos winning at the end...

Or broncos win pulling away so I can see Brady sulk on the bench for the last half of the 4th quarter like he tends to do during losses. ...like a mopey, whiny girl. I like when they show him sulking in the bench. We hardly ever get to see that during pats-jets.

The real Big Game will be in the playoffs...I really hope Peyton can beat the Pats on the way to a Super Bowl win.

Denver is just loaded at WR/TE

Welker is the 4th option. Definitely the biggest test for Revis.

The NFL sucks.

Just like last yea.... oh right. 

Wait a second, didn't Jets fans claim Revis took away half the field?

This will be a piece of cake.

It was these big games where Revis was lights out. That gonna be a great sub-plot- Revis vs. bronco WRs.

Also, Von Miller is a beast. I'd like to see that pass rush remind Mr. Bundchen of his first loss after 18 wins in that all-time greatest choke job of a SB.

Lastly, what will belichick have up his sleeve defensively? It's not as easy with all the rules favoring offense, but belichick always has some cool new wrinkle defensively.

Ahhh....I remember in 97-98...I didn't care what high powered offense we were playing, belichick would always have something nutty to keep the offense off-balance. Remember those days? When you could sit on your couch at 12:45 and say,"this is gonna be great! I can't wait to see what they're gonna do on defense!"

:( ..... Heavy sigh.

Rex Ryan was the reason why Revis succeeded.

Belichick and Patricia couldn't kiss Rexs feet.

Revis is still a very good cornerback and shows flashes of old here and there. I don't think anyone would disagree with that. But the Pats do not have the Darrelle Revis that the Jets had. I don't care if you want to call it age or Rex or injuries or whatever, but it is what it is. The man is now beatable.

Archived