The Game - Official Denver vs NE thread

PatriotReign37

Pats win.

They will be pumped up for this game, probably had it circled on the calendar as revenge for last year's playoff loss.

Broncos looked mediocre in foxboro last year, if it wasn't for 2 fumbles by Brady and Ridley they wouldn't have scored more than 14. Not sure how much better the Broncos are this year, i guess a bit better defensively but the Pats' offense has been rolling the last few weeks.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait a second, didn't Jets fans claim Revis took away half the field?

This will be a piece of cake.

What do you think?

Revis on Demaryius.  Browner on Julius.  Ryan/Dennard on Sanders/Welker.

I am not sure Browner can handle Sanders' speed.

What do you think?

Revis on Demaryius. Browner on Julius. Ryan/Dennard on Sanders/Welker.

I am not sure Browner can handle Sanders' speed.

Yep, but somebody needs to send a memo to Browner about how refs are calling things this years.

His physical play will get flagged consistently.

Typical BB:

Belichick blasts meteorologists ability to forecast

Patriots coach questions forecasting ability

Updated: 10:10 AM October 31, 2014

FOXBOROUGH, Mass.

Patriots coach Bill Belichick, who rarely says much at his weekly news conferences, seems to have a lot of built up anger about the area's meteorologists and what he said is their questionable ability to forecast the weather.

“I’m just telling you, if I did my job the way they do theirs, I’d be here about a week,” Belichick said Friday morning.

Watch the video:

“Based on the forecasts we’ve gotten so far this year, none of them have been close to what game conditions were. There was 100 percent chance of rain last week, and the only water I saw was on the Gatorade table. It is what it is,” he said.

Earlier this month, a forecast called for heavy rain during the Thursday night game against the New York Jets. It did not rain much at all, though Belichick had spent time during practices preparing for a wet game.

“My experience going with the forecast in this area, two days before the game, because they’re almost always wrong. But if you start game-planning for what the weather is going to be, and you game-plan wrong, you’ve wasted a lot of time," Belichick said.

The weather could be an important factor in Sunday's game against the Denver Broncos, with current forecasts calling for cold weather and high winds.

“When you walk out on the field, that’s really when you know what it is,” he added. “The rest of it really is just a lot of hot air.”

So, uh. The Pats look incredible, the Dolphins look like they're on the rise (Philbin has done a good job there), and Buffalo is gutting games out. Also, the Browns are winning with no talent.

Great time to be a Jets fan.

Pats are are easily the best team in the NFL.

Phins will be their major competition in the AFCE for the foreseeable future.

So, uh. The Pats look incredible, the Dolphins look like they're on the rise (Philbin has done a good job there), and Buffalo is gutting games out. Also, the Browns are winning with no talent.

Great time to be a Jets fan.

Nope. Sorry. Coaches aren't capable of coaching players up. That's not a thing.

Archived