Oh eric decker.....

JOJOTOWNSELL

The ******* guy hasn't been healthy most of the season, and he's literally the one weapon defenses gameplan to shut down every week. Citing Decker's stats so far in this abysmal season as a measure of how good he is is laughable. 

He's the one of only 3 true pro's on our entire offense.

Wow.  Can't believe that people still argue with this lazy-eyed Patriots troll from Houston.  All of you from the other dead site know full well he's here to bait you.  Good luck with pointless arguing with him waiting for the extremely rare occasion where he wants to actually engage in a non-troll like discussion. 

Wow. Can't believe that people still argue with this lazy-eyed Patriots troll from Houston. All of you from the other dead site know full well he's here to bait you. Good luck with pointless arguing with him waiting for the extremely rare occasion where he wants to actually engage in a non-troll like discussion.

I've posted along with TX for years. This isn't an argument, it is a "stopper" statement, which occasionally necessary to remind him he has to do better.

I haven't followed this story too closely but I think Decker has been a very solid addition to the Jets.  Of all the people for the fans to get on, I don't think he's a worthy candidate.  I feel like he's delivered exactly what I expected him too.  He's not the problem on this team.

Archived