****Official Jets v Chiefs Game Day Thread****

T0mShane

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Off Topic -- but congrats on the win yesterday.  Never saw that ass whipping coming.  Today's I do expect, but yesterday - another in long line of Mark Richt gameday fails.  The only good news as a UGA grad is yesterday's game may mean Muschamp sticks around a while.

I'd be on the front line for ribs if I were out there. I bet it's cold as a mother btw.

Oh and what's the captains excuse for not using the mobile interface to start this thread? Pfft.

The captain has eaten what can only be described as an irresponsible amount of BBQ.

Been to Oklahoma Joe's, Arthur Bryant's, and Jack Stack.

I smell like smoke and am sweating sauce. So, basically, I'm Klecko73isGod.

The captain has eaten what can only be described as an irresponsible amount of BBQ.

Been to Oklahoma Joe's, Arthur Bryant's, and Jack Stack.

I smell like smoke and am sweating sauce. So, basically, I'm Klecko73isGod.

And in your overindulgence, have neglected your basic responsibilities to this fanbase, and this board. I would never attempt to deny you your pursuit of good bbq, but you may have a problem my friend, which can only be solved with brutal, self directed honesty.

Off Topic -- but congrats on the win yesterday. Never saw that ass whipping coming. Today's I do expect, but yesterday - another in long line of Mark Richt gameday fails. The only good news as a UGA grad is yesterday's game may mean Muschamp sticks around a while.

Thanks bud! I was jaw dropped the whole time. Made sitting in the weather and dealing with the ridiculling before the game at the tailgate worth it. Such a strange year at the Cocktail Party. ive never seen one sideore confident and the other so helpless. Was not feeling it this year but dragged my ass out there expecting the beat down of a life time and got a my first nice surpise and first game to be excited about this Football season.

Not sure what it means for Muscramp. Sure hope they don't let one win jade their sense. He sucks.

Wish you guys had Gurley. While it feels good, I know you were short one of the best players in the country.

Thanks bud! I was jaw dropped the whole time. Made sitting in the weather and dealing with the ridiculling before the game at the tailgate worth it. Such a strange year at the Cocktail Party. ive never seen one sideore confident and the other so helpless. Was not feeling it this year but dragged my ass out there expecting the beat down of a life time and got a my first nice surpise and first game to be excited about this Football season.

Not sure what it means for Muscramp. Sure hope they don't let one win jade their sense. He sucks.

Wish you guys had Gurley. While it feels good, I know you were short one of the best players in the country.

Not sure Gurley would have made that much of a difference - the way were totally dominated on both sides of the line of scrimmage over the last 2 1/2 quarters, I don't think Gurley would have made much of a difference.  I have to find may way back to Jacksonville one of these years (although I am glad I didn't try to make it this year- its been too long since I have been to the Cocktail Party.

Kelce.

We've given up like 9 TDs in the last 6 games to the TE position.

I tried grabbing him of waivers back in like week 2 or 3.  Picked up Bowe today because I have 4 WR's on bye and the Jets have the worst starting corners ever and the Chiefs havent thrown a TD to a WR all year, so off course its happening today because its the Jets. 

Not sure Gurley would have made that much of a difference - the way were totally dominated on both sides of the line of scrimmage over the last 2 1/2 quarters, I don't think Gurley would have made much of a difference.  I have to find may way back to Jacksonville one of these years (although I am glad I didn't try to make it this year- its been too long since I have been to the Cocktail Party.

True but still.  He returns kicks and just does so much for you guys that can change the game.

It was the most dominate LOS game I've seen the Muschump era.  Not sure where it came from but it was a pleasant surprise.  I'm still shocked to be honest. I couldnt even talk sh*t and be an obnoxious prick because I was in such shock.  haha

I have the in-laws coming over, and they aren't "game on in the background" kinda people

dq6hm_zps030cd603.jpg

No matter how bad things get with the Jets, its still better than a day with the in-laws.

Missed last week's game though because my son got married.  At first I was ticked (so was he) that they didn't pick the bye week for the wedding, but I am indebted to him and his bride for giving me reason to miss that debacle.

Archived