Mark Sanchez Talk - MERGED

jgb

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

34-49 for 280 yards, 1 td and 2 ints. 

Yep against the best D in the league. He was as expected which is head and shoulders above anything we currently have.

Good to see the Geyno's and Rutgers of the world return during Seattle week although they were curiously quiet during the first half.

Kelly's game plan was a decent one until his defense slowed down some.

Thanks. I just don't see the point of trying to drag others down because your team is terrible. Cutting off your nose to spite your face kind of thing.

I don't see the point of flashing a Civility Police badge in defense of another team's quarterback, but here we are.

Yep against the best D in the league. He was as expected which is head and shoulders above anything we currently have.

Good to see the Geyno's and Rutgers of the world return during Seattle week although they were curiously quiet during the first half.

When he was setting the world on fire with his 28 yards passing?

34-49 for 280 yards, 1 td and 2 ints. 

Just from a personnel standpoint Seattle's defense this year compared to during their super bowl run is fairly different: they lost Red Bryant, Chris Clemons, Brandon Browner, Walter Thurmond and I'm sure a few others that I'm forgetting.  To compare what Manning faced last year to what Mark faced today is unfair to Manning. That's not to mention how physical the refs were allowing Seattle's dbacks to play.

And as far as I remember, EY, RJF, DBates and myself have been saying throughout Mark's run this season, even during the good games, was that he is exactly the same QB he was with us and will continue to be the same QB he was with us.  Nothing he's done has really changed that. Even with all of the chip kelly magic.  

Just fine? What game plan has you down 10 points while only netting 127 yards of offense through more than three quarters where your QB is completing less than half of his throws? 

Seattle makes most QB's look pretty ordinary or just plain bad if you want to use this as your argument that Sanchez sucks go right ahead but a few of the throws were dropped and Sanchez is getting the ball where it needs to be why don't you watch the SB and compare the 2 games

Seattle makes most QB's look pretty ordinary or just plain bad if you want to use this as your argument that Sanchez sucks go right ahead but a few of the throws were dropped and Sanchez is getting the ball where it needs to be why don't you watch the SB and compare the 2 games

So now the Eagles just need better weapons, because Mark is doing all that he can to win?

Why don't you go scour the rosters between this year and last year's Seattle defenses and compare the two, they aren't as similar as you think.

The Dirty has excelled, both in New York and Philadelphia, when his offensive line is blowing the defense off the ball, backs are averaging 4-7 yards a clip, defense and special teams making big plays setting up a short field, etc. He can make some plays when put in those situations, we've seen it here more times then we'd like to admit. When the opposition knocks him around a little bit and totally shuts down the running game that's when you see what many jet fans like to rip him for. To me Sanchez is nothing more than a mobile Trent Dilfer. He's better than most Jet fans like to admit, but he'll never be elite. He's capable of leading Philly deep into the postseason if the Online, defense and ST are clicking, but he's not putting that team on his shoulders. If Philly doesn't get out of the division round this season don't be surprised if they move up in the draft come next Spring.

Can we come to a consensus here please. Does Sanchez suck this week or not dammit! How the fuk am I supposed to sleep at night not knowing this!

Mark Sanchise sucks. I can't believe people are acting like he's Dan Marino because he's had some good games playing in the most qb friendly offense in the nfl. We absolutely had to move on problem is geno isn't good enough

So now the Eagles just need better weapons, because Mark is doing all that he can to win?

Why don't you go scour the rosters between this year and last year's Seattle defenses and compare the two, they aren't as similar as you think.

still a top defense still tough on QB's no matter who was on the team this year or last. Never said the Eagles needed better weapons ...you have a bad habit of making sh*t up as you go along ....just like those who claim I said Sanchez was a great QB ...just silly stupid over reactions to me saying Sanchez was a much better QB then he displayed here.

Its obvious the Jets had some very serious issues when Sanchez played here and its also obvious he was handled wrong from day 1 .... While he still makes mistakes, hes playing much better in an Eagle uniform than he did for the Jets and hes only starting in a complicated offensive scheme for 5 games. As he becomes more comfortable in the offense the natural progression is the turnovers will go down if they don't Sanchez will never progress far but at least he's making things happen .

Mark Sanchise sucks. I can't believe people are acting like he's Dan Marino because he's had some good games playing in the most qb friendly offense in the nfl. We absolutely had to move on problem is geno isn't good enough

no one said this no one is over reacting .... what exactly is QB friendly could you explain that little detail for me ? Does Chip Kelly pay off defenders to ease off on coverage ? Does it bother you Sanchez seems to do well in the no huddle offense ? he did well in that offense here and I was posting the Jets should go no huddle for years to at least play to Sanchez strengths but they never did.

Its sad that the Jets coaching staff has been riddled with Idiots on for years who never were able to put together a competent game plan nor could they adapt at halftime yet Chip Kelly makes it look easy.

So the Eagles ran into the Seahawks they wont be the first team to get punished by that defense and they wont be the last. f

According to the latest reports, Chip Kelly has now seen enough of Buttfumble and is planning to start Foles NLT week 17 so he can get some reps before the playoffs

The monkey wrench in his plans is that if Sucky is Sucky in week.15 and 16, there won't be any Eagle postseason to get Foles ready for

Mark will never be elite, but hes is better than what we have right now.  Thats not saying much though.  If nothing else it will be interesting to see if the powers that be were right on sanchez of dead wrong.  Im leaning towrads wrong.  Its the Jets way.  Mark has been impressive in some games and the ones they lost, it was squarely on him.  So imho the jury is still out as it has been since he was drafted.  

Archived