What does Jets fan Hell look like?

jgb

Was just having a nice PM conversation with someone and we were talking about what Hell is like for Jets fans--he said he will be going there for sure for making his son a Jets fan. What do you think? I'll start

In Jets Fan Hell......... every day is Draft Day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZxNeFLuY98

If there are two things I chose long ago not to associate with each other it is the Jets and my faith.

In order for there to be a Hell, there would have to be a Heaven. In order for there to be a Heaven for Jets fans, there'd have to be a God that gives a crap about the Jets.

Zero chance of this.

Was just having a nice PM conversation with someone and we were talking about what Hell is like for Jets fans--he said he will be going there for sure for making his son a Jets fan. What do you think? I'll start

That just never gets old.  Hope some of the young guys are watching it for the first time.  lol  Enjoy.

If there are two things I chose long ago not to associate with each other it is the Jets and my faith.

In order for there to be a Hell, there would have to be a Heaven. In order for there to be a Heaven for Jets fans, there'd have to be a God that gives a crap about the Jets.

Zero chance of this.

lol Just awesome logic.  Spock and his dad  would bow down to this post.   This is what belongs on that fire idzik billboard. Or at least on a plaque at Metlife.

There is no curse, and no divide retribution or grudge against us.

Every failure on the Jets part can be traced, directly, to the actions (or inactions) of men.

Hire bad people, have bad players, and you're not going to win.

Jets Fan Hell for me is finally making it to the Super Bowl, in my lifetime, only to lose to some hated team......like say, for me, the Redskins.

Every failure on the Jets part can be traced, directly, to the actions (or inactions) of men.

Jets Fan Hell for me is finally making it to the Super Bowl, in my lifetime, only to lose to some hated team......like say, for me, the Redskins.

In Jets Fan Hell... the only other person to talk to is you

Jet Fans Hell---a snapshot of Woody Johnson in your brain

walton.jpg

in Jet fan hell Mark Sanchez wins the Super Bowl as QB of a team coached by Herm Edwards.  

That is what I was thinking, but only for the Eagles this year.  Seriously, would you not stab your eyes out?

Pretty much. They've made me apathetic about football in general. 

Making things worse is that every team in the division seems miles ahead of us. 

The worse part is that we had a chance to restock some of the weaker areas on the team, OL, DB, WR (LB?) and completely sh*t the bed.  This draft cost us another year of retooling.  That said, get a QB and a couple of DB's and this is a different team next year.  And if I get rich, famous and good looking, I could be dating Kate Upton next year.

Archived