Buffalo 11/23

Bought my tickets before the last Bills game. My nephew is a big Bills fan and the wife wanted to do another game since we had such a good time in Green Bay. Also driving from Chicago with a pit stop at some winery in Ohio to pick up a case of wine that wifey likes (part of the package deal). Sec 108. Row 17 I owe you a beer from Green Bay so will get you one back then. Oh and for the record I totally regretted getting these tix right after the above mentioned game.

Bought my tickets before the last Bills game. My nephew is a big Bills fan and the wife wanted to do another game since we had such a good time in Green Bay. Also driving from Chicago with a pit stop at some winery in Ohio to pick up a case of wine that wifey likes (part of the package deal). Sec 108. Row 17 I owe you a beer from Green Bay so will get you one back then. Oh and for the record I totally regretted getting these tix right after the above mentioned game.

I don't remember you owing me a beer, but I won't ever turn one down lol

I have packed up the tent for the year and will not be doing anymore trips.  I have hard enough time getting off the couch to go to the home games at this point.

I feel the same way. After the home buffalo game myself and 124 contemplated not going, but tickets and lodging were both free, so we decided we might as well go, not spending any money on this team. 

Archived