The Nets Thread Where Tom Talks to Himself

T0mShane

On 10/27/2017 at 12:53 PM, T0mShane said:

If Shawn Carter lets that happen and they shouldn't let him back in the borough.  I guess the hipsters at the gate aren't equipped to stop anybody.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
10 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Heyyyyyyy finally got Dwight for free. That rando who pushed that rumor a few years back whom Peter Vescey eviscerated is retroactively redeemed. 

No brainer considering the cost.  Frees up two max slots for next summer and gives them options.  

8 hours ago, gqxluvx said:

No brainer considering the cost.  Frees up two max slots for next summer and gives them options.  

No doubt. He’s only 32, played 81 games last year and averaged 17 and 12. No way to hate this deal. Curious to see if they try to move up in the draft with so many teams wanting to drop down, but I don’t want them to move any future assets. It’s still breathtaking how much damage has been incurred from the Garnett and Pierce deal. 

On 6/20/2018 at 10:21 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Didn't see this until just now.  As a fairweather Nets fan, this would make me a little sad.

We’ll see what happens with the renewal of the Barclays lease.  I too would hate to see the Nets move

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...