• Geno
    • Vick
    • Foles
    • Sanchez
    • Winston
    • Cook
    • Mariota

Need to stick with geno

Amen.....brother. Have we learned nothing? Give smith at least a game or two with harvin, decker, give amaro a chance...geez. I know we are positive he is toast after a year and a half with NOBODY to throw to-----f dejavu lol-- People here are all if a sudden remembering that sanchez had nothing to work with.,..Guess what? Decker was nursing a hamstring, amaro sucked....becuz hes wet behind the ears and that was it. Nothing.

I say he should start the rest of the season. That would be six invaluable games of evaluation. (And for those who say he has been evaluated already...see first half of this post....and sanchez last two stat lines)

Luckily m vick will soon be injured for the year.

Amen.....brother. Have we learned nothing? Give smith at least a game or two with harvin, decker, give amaro a chance...geez. I know we are positive he is toast after a year and a half with NOBODY to throw to-----f dejavu lol-- People here are all if a sudden remembering that sanchez had nothing to work with.,..Guess what? Decker was nursing a hamstring, amaro sucked....becuz hes wet behind the ears and that was it. Nothing.

I say he should start the rest of the season. That would be six invaluable games of evaluation. (And for those who say he has been evaluated already...see first half of this post....and sanchez last two stat lines)

Luckily m vick will soon be injured for the year.

Lol ok bro give geno more starts. Have you watched games? Geno can't read a stop sign much less a defense

Lol ok bro give geno more starts. Have you watched games? Geno can't read a stop sign much less a defense

2 years ago? Sanchez? butt fumble, Pick sixes, fumbled snaps..50% completions..sour puss?.............This preseason, Eagles last two games, Eagles game tomorrow, we have smith and vick. Have we learned nothing? Lol

Or do u think Geno is more maligned at this point then 2012 Sanchez? Or better yet....2013 Sanchez right after his preseason opening drive that ended in a 95 yard pick six...lol

2 years ago? Sanchez? butt fumble, Pick sixes, fumbled snaps..50% completions..sour puss?.............This preseason, Eagles last two games, Eagles game tomorrow, we have smith and vick. Have we learned nothing? Lol

Or do u think Geno is more maligned at this point then 2012 Sanchez? Or better yet....2013 Sanchez right after his preseason opening drive that ended in a 95 yard pick six...lol

Good points/questions. I think Sanchez was more maligned, as that word intimates that there is something unfair about it. Schott/Sparano are legendary flops at OC and have never developed a QB. Rex's shortcomings in those areas are also well known. Sanchez probably needed a change of scenery so I don't think Jets were unwise to cut him (especially with that contract). Only way Sanchez would improve is to seperate him from Rex and Jets weren't going to go there.

Geno on the other hand deserves all of the negative things said about him.

Good points/questions. I think Sanchez was more maligned, as that word intimates that there is something unfair about it. Schott/Sparano are legendary flops at OC and have never developed a QB. Rex's shortcomings in those areas are also well known. Sanchez probably needed a change of scenery so I don't think Jets were unwise to cut him (especially with that contract). Only way Sanchez would improve is to seperate him from Rex and Jets weren't going to go there.

Geno on the other hand deserves all of the negative things said about him.

Cant argue that. They probably had to seperate. Although at this point even a damaged sanchez is superior to geno.

However, Geno has not had to deal with Sporano and shoddy or Tebow or the unprecedented media onslaught. In fact morningwheg is supposedly a QB friendly oc (wouldve been interesting to see him with sanchez) BUT still they have done nothing about giving them people to throw the ball to. That is important.

Now is the first time in 4 years that they have a decent group of targets. Geno may well suck, but we should give him a chance with this group. I DID see him throw some sweet passes last year and he had some nice hookups in the limited time he had a healthy decker.

Btw....last sunday was a definite 10-9 round for the anti-sanchez corner. We saw a botched shotgun snap, a pick six, and that classic sanchez sour puss.

Still, it WAS a blowout. His performance was better than anything geno gave us this year and if you browse thru this years blowouts, his stat line more resembled a peyton manning or andrew luck loss than a geno smith or christian ponder. lol

The jury is still delberating.

Cant argue that. They probably had to seperate. Although at this point even a damaged sanchez is superior to geno.

However, Geno has not had to deal with Sporano and shoddy or Tebow or the unprecedented media onslaught. In fact morningwheg is supposedly a QB friendly oc (wouldve been interesting to see him with sanchez) BUT still they have done nothing about giving them people to throw the ball to. That is important.

Now is the first time in 4 years that they have a decent group of targets. Geno may well suck, but we should give him a chance with this group. I DID see him throw some sweet passes last year and he had some nice hookups in the limited time he had a healthy decker.

Btw....last sunday was a definite 10-9 round for the anti-sanchez corner. We saw a botched shotgun snap, a pick six, and that classic sanchez sour puss.

Still, it WAS a blowout. His performance was better than anything geno gave us this year and if you browse thru this years blowouts, his stat line more resembled a peyton manning or andrew luck loss than a geno smith or christian ponder. lol

The jury is still delberating.

jury definitely still out. there is little debate that sanchez > geno right now. the open question is it same old sanchez or is he actually showing growth in philly, something he never did in NY.

jury definitely still out. there is little debate that sanchez > geno right now. the open question is it same old sanchez or is he actually showing growth in philly, something he never did in NY.

Sanchez is playing in the most qb friendly system on the planet earth and even in spite of that he still shat himself in Green Bay.  We had to move on from Sanchez.  Too bad Geno sucks and we set him up to fail.

Sanchez is playing in the most qb friendly system on the planet earth and even in spite of that he still shat himself in Green Bay. We had to move on from Sanchez. Too bad Geno sucks and we set him up to fail.

Shat himself? We had to move on ONLY becuz we set him up to fail. Compared to Sanchez, Geno has had it great. In four games now, Sanchez is 3-1, pergorming from average to excellent in each game. He was 30 for 43 yesterday. The only thing left now is to say its a QB friendly system. lol

4 games with nothing to say except he "shat himself"-in a blowout against the hottest team in the league, throwing for over 300 yards. Look, we blew it with the kid, period. He is shatting on The Jets and their fans. Its as simple as that.

None of the above. Bradford or Matt Moore would be my choices. 

Bradford intrigues me as a hold-the-fort guy while whatever qb we draft in rd 1 sits and learns.  He has 1 year $13 mil left on his deal and STL is already ready to move on.  We could trade a 6th round pick and give the Rams cap room.  Bradford plays for a contract for us until he inevitably gets injured then whoever the 1st rd pick qb is gets to start.

I definitely prefer that over signing a known loser like Jake Locker or Neil O'Donnell 2.0 Brian Hoyer.

Archived