JetNation Fantasy Football - 1 Week $1,025 in Prize $

Maxman

Here is a private league for JetNation. It is $10 to enter, $350 to the winner, $250 to second and $100 for 3rd place. 4th - 16th place get money as well.

http://partners.fand...btag=a_887b_309

For anyone who isn't familiar it is a one week fantasy football league!  Check it out and please don't be mad at me for winning!    :)

Here is how the prize structure works:

• 1st:$350.00
  • 2nd:$250.00
  • 3rd:$100.00
  • 4th - 16th:$25.00

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is a private league for JetNation. It is $10 to enter, $350 to the winner, $250 to second and $100 for 3rd place. 4th - 16th place get money as well.

http://partners.fand...btag=a_887b_309

For anyone who isn't familiar it is a one week fantasy football league!  Check it out and please don't be mad at me for winning!    :)

Here is how the prize structure works:

• 1st:$350.00
  • 2nd:$250.00
  • 3rd:$100.00
  • 4th - 16th:$25.00

Great stuff...thanks for the opportunity.

I've got 2 teams in it, and I've tinkered with the lineup for both every day this week (since you posted this) which guarantees me finishing out of the money. LOL

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know how you feel.

Had another lineup that used McKinnon and Blue as the centerpiece of cheap RBs and studs everywhere else. I swear, some weeks the bargain hunter in me short circuits in these fanduel leagues... 

I used McKinnon and Hill in most of my lineups today...too much value...hopefully they each get a TD...

I can do well in a normal fantasy football league, but this FanDuel sh*t is like flipping coins.

Tournament formats are, yes. However, the head to head and 50/50 formats don't require you to pick a lotto ticket at every position to win weekly. 

Tournament formats are, yes. However, the head to head and 50/50 formats don't require you to pick a lotto ticket at every position to win weekly. 

You're in good shape today...good luck.

Personally, I've avoided the heads ups and 50-50s...rather try my luck with the three,five and 10 man leagues with a couple of tournies mixed in...the JN league is great as long as it stays private....so we can avoid the sharks

nice pick with GB defense...lol

lol I'm a sneaky prick

I used GB in most of my Fanduel's this week. I went heavy betting against Sanchez. The Carolina defense is garbage and last week was a mirage for him.... same as Vick looking good against a depleted Steelers D.

You're in good shape today...good luck.

Personally, I've avoided the heads ups and 50-50s...rather try my luck with the three,five and 10 man leagues with a couple of tournies mixed in...the JN league is great as long as it stays private....so we can avoid the sharks

thanks

i dabble in all the formats, using lower payout games to recoup some of what i lose in tourney games

Holy shit. If Andrew Luck doesn't break his leg, I'm going to win that thing.

Just in time for our year end paypal drive. This server that knocks your socks off doesn't pay for itself people. 

LOL - Kidding, calm down I am just kidding.

Archived