Win an autographed D'Brickashaw Ferguson helmet

courtnj18

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...Well now you can!  Congrats Pointman!  YOU ARE THE WINNER!!!

:sign0102:

Thanks for running this Courtney. Only here on JetNation would we take a pretty face like yours and make you do all the behind the scenes stuff, lol.

I shed tears of joy. Thank you Court, thank you JetNation, thank you Vernon Gholston, thank you Big Brick! I cannot wait to get this bad boy and be "that guy" at games.

Congratulations PointMan!!!!

Thanks for running this Courtney. Only here on JetNation would we take a pretty face like yours and make you do all the behind the scenes stuff, lol.

Congratulations PointMan!!!!

Thank you kindly, sir MaxMan. This is going to be awesome. Please feel free to ignore me when I am being embarrassing with this on my head as I shout mean things at manish.

I was out of town and just got a chance to check my mail. To those who were wanting to win this prize, you didn't miss out on much. I KID. Its even BETTER THAN I HAD IMAGINED! Amazing. Legit Jets helmet, not some tiny little loser helmet. Nope. A big boy helmet. This is so amazing. Its epic, everyone. EPIC. I wish you guys had cuts on you so I could rub literal salt in them wounds. Best prize ever! Thanks again JetNation, Max, Court, and NRG. Lifetime fan right here.

Go Gang Green!

I was out of town and just got a chance to check my mail. To those who were wanting to win this prize, you didn't miss out on much. I KID. Its even BETTER THAN I HAD IMAGINED! Amazing. Legit Jets helmet, not some tiny little loser helmet. Nope. A big boy helmet. This is so amazing. Its epic, everyone. EPIC. I wish you guys had cuts on you so I could rub literal salt in them wounds. Best prize ever! Thanks again JetNation, Max, Court, and NRG. Lifetime fan right here.

Go Gang Green!

Does the helmet allow defensive ends to run around and through it at will?

Archived