Is there anything we can do?

TiredJetsFan

Hey everyone, new here. Very long time Jet fan, since the 70's. I am so fed up with the Jets, and I am wondering if there is anything we the fans can do about it? I used to love Rex, but I am at the point now where I cannot stand him, and I cannot believe he was not fired after 2012. Idzik is another disaster who clearly has no clue of how to build a team for the current NFL. I know this all goes back to Woody, who is not a football guy, but is making decisions as if he were. I find myself rooting against them these days the same way I did in the Kotite days, and the Herm days. There has to be something we the fans can do.

U root against my team, then how r u a fan? I bet u booed Pennington off the field and clapped when he hurt his shoulder. Same with Vinny.

I never root for injury. What can I say, I think that Idzik and Rex are a joke, and I want them both out. I think the only way that happens is if the team finishes really bad. Meaningless wins in "save Rex's job mode" does damage in the long term. I understand why fans would not like that, but its the reality for me.

Hey everyone, new here. Very long time Jet fan, since the 70's. I am so fed up with the Jets, and I am wondering if there is anything we the fans can do about it? I used to love Rex, but I am at the point now where I cannot stand him, and I cannot believe he was not fired after 2012. Idzik is another disaster who clearly has no clue of how to build a team for the current NFL. I know this all goes back to Woody, who is not a football guy, but is making decisions as if he were. I find myself rooting against them these days the same way I did in the Kotite days, and the Herm days. There has to be something we the fans can do.

we can all face the home end zone at next game and pull our pants down for a Woody Full Monty?   ehh  ehhh? 

ok get rid of them the who comes in??? I am all in for Cowher, but we do need to do a lot better in the draft we just cant cut 4th rnd pics before the season starts

Lets start by getting rid of Idzik and the hyped up DC, and get a true football guy in as head of football operations, or GM, and let them tell Woody to put his pompoms in his hands, wright checks, and stay out of anything football related. 

Lets start by getting rid of Idzik and the hyped up DC, and get a true football guy in as head of football operations, or GM, and let them tell Woody to put his pompoms in his hands, wright checks, and stay out of anything football related.

yes I am with you we just need a true coach I winner and god we really need to do better in the draft we passed on a bunch of very good players and reached on some others. give Cowher what he wants 

Welcome to the forum buddy, don't be a stranger

ok get rid of them the who comes in??? I am all in for Cowher, but we do need to do a lot better in the draft we just cant cut 4th rnd pics before the season starts

Sorry to yell but as long as Woody Johnson is ou owner:

1) WE WILL NEVER GET A HEAD COACH THE LIKES OF BILL COHER OR JOHN GRUDEN - Woody will not spend money for a "Master Chef" when he can save money by going after an assistant

2) ANY GENERAL MANAGER UNDER WOODY JOHNSON WILL NEVER HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE OR EXPERIENCE OF BEING A PRIOR GM OR 1ST ASSISTANT GM - Woody will not put out the money for a 1st class former or assistant

What do you expect from an owner who's only reason for purchase was an investment and not as a fan.

But I digress...

is it a coincidence that the Jets sacked up and won a game after having a plane fly over the practice with the Fire John Idzik banner? 

I don't think so. 

What can we do? Keep blasting the sh*t out of them.  the Jets run on shame. Its always been this way. 

Yo, check out the avi holmes. 

Yes, there is.

On game day, Fans could go and stage a ticket burning ceremony instead of going inside met life. All on video and maybe even media coverage as word spreads. Bring the big screen and tailgate in the parking lot the whole game. Empty stadiums motivate owners to change.

Owners don't like hearing that youre not going to spend anymore money on the team. Every fan that's interviewed or calls in to sportsradio should echo that sentiment.

Demand a forum with Woody and the fanbase. Call him out. Even if he doesn't agree to meet, it will make him look worse than he already does.

Yes, there is.

On game day, Fans could go and stage a ticket burning ceremony instead of going inside met life. All on video and maybe even media coverage as word spreads. Bring the big screen and tailgate in the parking lot the whole game. Empty stadiums motivate owners to change.

Owners don't like hearing that youre not going to spend anymore money on the team. Every fan that's interviewed or calls in to sportsradio should echo that sentiment.

Demand a forum with Woody and the fanbase. Call him out. Even if he doesn't agree to meet, it will make him look worse than he already does.

That's really good

Archived