Rex Fined $100k for his post-game profanity vs Steelers. 3 time offender

Gen X Jet

Its a dick play, but there is nothing illegal about it. It has happened before. It happened to the Giants a few years ago, and there was no penalty, and no fine. It was the Schiano Bucs that did it.

Just because it is allowed does not make it right. Because it was not punished the first time it did end up happening again. As usual the NFL is reactive instead of being proactive. Just saying.

This is BS.

Also fined following Sunday's win were linebacker Jason Babin ($16,537) for unnecessary roughness (a late hit on Ben Roethlisberger) and Michael Vick ($8,268) for unsportsmanlike conduct (flipping the ball at an opponent).

I am waiting to find out how much Mitchell was fined for ?

Is that for real????? Vick not only got a flag but 8k???? Holy sh*t. The NFL is beyond lame.

Just because it is allowed does not make it right. Because it was not punished the first time it did end up happening again. As usual the NFL is reactive instead of being proactive. Just saying.

I am pretty sure I said it was a dick move, usually dick moves are not right. You asked if a Jet player would get away free if they did this, and the answer is, clearly yes. Your question was not if it was right or wrong.

I am pretty sure I said it was a dick move, usually dick moves are not right. You asked if a Jet player would get away free if they did this, and the answer is, clearly yes. Your question was not if it was right or wrong.

But yeah Vick got fined. He even got flagged. I betcha other QB's around the league get away with no fines or flags. I am just saying there are time where there are double standards. Period.

But yeah Vick got fined. He even got flagged. I betcha other QB's around the league get away with no fines or flags. I am just saying there are time where there are double standards. Period.

This stuff is subjective for the most part, are you saying there is a conspiracy against the Jets? Why would that be? They suck, like, forever, they are largely irrelevant, and nobody needs to hurt them more than they hurt themselves. It just doesn't jive.

This stuff is subjective for the most part, are you saying there is a conspiracy against the Jets? Why would that be? They suck, like, forever, they are largely irrelevant, and nobody needs to hurt them more than they hurt themselves. It just doesn't jive.

Welcome to the board. If you can change your handle try for DisillusionedJetsFan. Tired does not really cut it in your case.

Welcome to the board. If you can change your handle try for DisillusionedJetsFan. Tired does not really cut it in your case.

Thanks. I am pretty sure tired is more fitting. I am tired of supporting a team that is completely inept at pretty much every level. From ownership, to management, to coaching, to player personnel. If you want to chalk up all that is wrong with the Jets to a conspiracy theory, good for you, enjoy. I just don't see the M.O., are you really saying the NFL has a conspiracy against the Jets? What is the M.O.? I'd love to hear it.

Thanks. I am pretty sure tired is more fitting. I am tired of supporting a team that is completely inept at pretty much every level. From ownership, to management, to coaching, to player personnel. If you want to chalk up all that is wrong with the Jets to a conspiracy theory, good for you, enjoy. I just don't see the M.O., are you really saying the NFL has a conspiracy against the Jets? What is the M.O.? I'd love to hear it.

He's from Denver. Legal weed-induced paranoia.

Alrite. Good for ya.

Come on, you have to tell me the reason for this huge conspiracy that the NFL has against the Jets. It would be so much easier for me as a Jets fan to accept how bad we suck, knowing its not bad ownership, bad coaching, bad GM's, etc., and its all just one big conspiracy theory. Help a brother out.

Come on, you have to tell me the reason for this huge conspiracy that the NFL has against the Jets. It would be so much easier for me as a Jets fan to accept how bad we suck, knowing its not bad ownership, bad coaching, bad GM's, etc., and its all just one big conspiracy theory. Help a brother out.

You sound so familiar.

If you are still a genuine new member,  still have to say hey welcome to the board.

But if you are just trolling than GFY!

You sound so familiar.

If you are still a genuine new member, still have to say hey welcome to the board.

But if you are just trolling than GFY!

Agree with jetfanfromdenver refs have huge conspiracy against us of you don't believe GFY

rob must hate this sh*t.  the ryan name loses lustre with every stupid thing he does

can't wait to see what he does after the last game knowing his HC career is over

should be entertaining

The twin Rex has his own problems since the Saints defense sucks.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamdef

I have no problem with this. Been saying for months Rex needs to blast the officials and take the fine. Doesn't anyone remember the non-fumble against Chicago? The bogus interference calls almost every game.

What pisses me off is the fact no fines for any Squealers after all the late BS crap they pulled last week.

keep thinking about a few Mets games this summer, coaches jaw boning umpires. In one "discussion" I heard the F bomb at least half a dozen times and as clear as a bell I heard "Get your F'ing head outta your g@d damn a$$ are you high or something?". No fine. Didn't even get thrown out. The umpire just turned his back to the coach and walked away. Man up NFL and take a page from MLB book.

Archived