2014/15 NY Rangers

Bugg

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did they even show up last night ?

That was about as bad as the Edmonton game.

No excuse, but MSG decided to throw Ryan Callahan, a guy who took less money from Tampa, some sort of homecoming party, along with party favors for Brian Boyle and Stralman. The brass doesn't get that mixed message that's really, really stupid in physical game. None of these guys were Messier oR Giacomin.

Stralman to his credit looks exactly like the offensive puck-moving D guy they thought we were getting in Dan Boyle, who looks every day of his 37 years.

Just got home and turned this Montreal game on in the third. It's nice to get a pleasant surprise every once in a while. Doesn't happen often these days.

Great complete game SO by the Blueshirts.

Two shutouts in a row, one each for Cam and Hank. Nice to see KK go right after that filthy piece of garbage Prust after he smashed into Lundqvist.

Terrific puck control and forecheck on offense and stifling D in their own.end

Boyle has shaken the rust big time.

And if the NHL can schedule the Flyers often, that would be great.

To.add to the fun of another SO of the Flyers, this one with Cam in Goal....

Henpstead lost 5 -2 to the Caps and Newark lost on a shootout to the Wings.

To.add to the fun of another SO of the Flyers, this one with Cam in Goal....

Henpstead lost 5 -2 to the Caps and Newark lost on a shootout to the Wings.

I can imagine this made ALL 8237 of the combined fans of those two franchises somewhat unhappy

Can the schedule be changed so the Blueshirts can just play every game against Philthy for the rest of the season?

Why any team would trade away Van Rymsdyk and then Hartnall is simply beyond belief; 2 good guys who have solid all around games and will be part of your top 2 lines for the next decade. Van Rymsdyk in even from NJ.  

Why any team would trade away Van Rymsdyk and then Hartnall is simply beyond belief; 2 good guys who have solid all around games and will be part of your top 2 lines for the next decade. Van Rymsdyk in even from NJ.

Meanwhile LaCavalier is scoring like a fourth line player

What happened in the third period last night? Things were going okay when I flipped on the Jets game, then I looked later on and they got blown out by three.

Glad that season series is over. I bet Tampa thinks of us like we think of the Flyers.

What happened in the third period last night? Things were going okay when I flipped on the Jets game, then I looked later on and they got blown out by three.

Glad that season series is over. I bet Tampa thinks of us like we think of the Flyers.

Can't help

I was suffering through 3 hours of GeNO at Met Life

Bad defense and bad goaltending. Outshot TB by a bunch, but if The King is giving away softies and the defense doesn't hit anyone, you will lose. The Rangers have now blown 12 3rd period leads, though in some of those games they came back and won or took the shootout. Lundquist seems to have an early season swoon every year, may be this is it. You hope.

Boys looking good so far...

Wait..a selfie STFU sg3, you moron

F me

LOL

I went and looked up their power play percentage a few minutes ago, thinking they were near the basement in the league. I was surprised to discover they were 18th, heading into tonight. I was thinking it was way worse than that (probably will be after this game) but I guess I'm just being dramatic.

Archived