2014/15 NY Rangers

Bugg

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice to have a win streak going heading into Christmas. I missed the first part of the third period and nearly crapped my pants when I saw it was 3-2. Nice win, though. They toughed it out against a pretty good team.

14 points in our last 7 contests including a 3 game W Canada road trip.

Perfecto

The Rangers have a tough stretch coming up in January including the three game difficult WC swing with San Jose, Anaheim and LA.

My hope is they will have drawn even with Hempstead and maybe Sh!tsburgh too by February 1 based on the games in hand they currently have on most of their conference

Good win, I actually got to watch the whole game this time. Lots of open looks at the net; they could have easily had another goal or three.

Next up Buffalo Saturday, but they're not quite the punching bag team they used to be. Hope they don't fall asleep there.

Good win, I actually got to watch the whole game this time. Lots of open looks at the net; they could have easily had another goal or three.

Next up Buffalo Saturday, but they're not quite the punching bag team they used to be. Hope they don't fall asleep there.

Good job on getting another winning streak started and finishing off 2014 on a high note

The Captain in particular was outstanding

Ten wins out 11 after dismantling the Sabres last night.

Plus Detroit, Pittsburgh, Toronto and Boston all lost

Hoping they can get 2-3 points out of 6 on the west coast trip to LA, Anaheim and SJ starting on Tuesday night. Toughest road trip in the NHL

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Crazy game against the Isles last night. I admit I actually shut it off a couple of times in disgust during the first two periods; I'm glad I flipped back to it, but man did they look overmatched early on.

Also, when Lundqvist went down I was kind of looking forward to seeing what Talbot could do as the every-day goalie. Now I think I'm done looking at him. Henrik, feel free to come back any time now.

Crazy game against the Isles last night. I admit I actually shut it off a couple of times in disgust during the first two periods; I'm glad I flipped back to it, but man did they look overmatched early on.

Also, when Lundqvist went down I was kind of looking forward to seeing what Talbot could do as the every-day goalie. Now I think I'm done looking at him. Henrik, feel free to come back any time now.

I was at the game, birthday present for my son, was just fantastic, really electric crowd split 50/50 for both teams.

SAR I

Is it just me or was there an abundance of sloppy-ass turnovers in that game last night? A couple of times I thought I was watching an interpretive dance performance called "Geno on Ice."

Their defense is looking ragged,and Talbot's handling of the puck doesn't help. Could be midseason blues, 3 game sin 4 nights, whatever. Get well, Hank. 

Archived