Jay Cutler...IS ON THE BLOCK

T0mShane

Cutler is the John Abraham of quarterbacks.

Only a jaded Jets fan would say this. You realize Abraham has more career sacks than Jared Allen, DeMarcus Ware, Lawrence Taylor, Julius Peppers, and Dwight Freeney, right? 

9th all-time career sacks. John Abraham and Jay Cutler have exactly nothing in common.

Only a jaded Jets fan would say this. You realize Abraham has more career sacks than Jared Allen, DeMarcus Ware, Lawrence Taylor, Julius Peppers, and Dwight Freeney, right? 

9th all-time career sacks. John Abraham and Jay Cutler have exactly nothing in common.

You are right. I shouldnt have been so tough on Cutler.

I know we are all jaded here from the past ten years, but we also don't fully appreciate how below average a QB Cutler is. He's certainly not the answer to any long term problems for the Jets, and definitely not worth the price an inept Bears organization is going to be asking.

1st round arm

Undrafted free agent head.

Sadly the opposite would be better.

I know the Jets are above guys like Abraham and Revis since they've been all world like Chip Kelly and the gang.. You know wapines..

Hell NO this is Neil O'Donnell II  I don't want other teams washed up QBs I want a young rookie franchise QB that will be here for years. 

i will see your neil odonnell and raise you a vinny t.

if you are the jets and you have a chance at cutler, you take it.

i will see your neil odonnell and raise you a vinny t.

if you are the jets and you have a chance at cutler, you take it.

As bad and as inconsistent as he's been, he's better than what we've had in decades.

one thing i do not trust is for the jets to find the ever-elusive "QB OF THE FUTURE" in the 2015 draft

Sadly, I don't either.  That's another reason I'd rather they take multiple QB's and possibly hit on one.  Giving them one shot to get the right guy hasn't worked out so well in the past. 

I'll go partners in staging this event with you if we instead of jello we go with pizza sauce.  There's a bunch of Italian fans and I'm almost certain we could parlay it into an endorsement deal.  Let me know.

i like it--Joe could provide some of the marinara from his tailgate meatballs

Archived