Ray Lewis on Drew Stanton

RutgersJetFan

Hard hitting analysis on NFL Countdown this AM:

"He can either come in and be what Trent Dilfer was for us, and take them to a Super Bowl, or he can not do that."

I would like to See the NFL put Micheal Irvin and Ray Lewis in the same room, lock the door, and never let them out again.

Hard hitting analysis on NFL Countdown this AM:

"He can either come in and be what Trent Dilfer was for us, and take them to a Super Bowl, or he can not do that."

such an amazing pick up by ESPN.  a murderer with the best insight in the game.

I would like to See the NFL put Micheal Irvin and Ray Lewis in the same room, lock the door, and never let them out again.

I'd like to see the NFL put Ray Lewis armed with a knife and Aaron Hernandez armed with a gun in the same room and see which one comes out a free man.

My favorite is when Ray Lewis gets really quiet. That's when you know he is saying something deep and meaningful. :yes:

"You see....this guy....this guy's a football player. He is a football player. Dats it!!! And when he plays da game of football....he plays it. Dats why ah like da guy. He gawn make the difference tonight."

Best analysis on tv.

It's incredible how lingering the effects of the Tebow move are. Like even this year, there is an effect from it. Crazy.

I still think we should have played him, personally. It's not as if Sanchez was helping us in any way at all. Tebow brought more to the huddle, and could probably have willed his way to more wins than the pouting Sanchez. 

That said, I agree, bringing Tebow here and not doing anything with him except ruining our QB room has had mind-blowing ripple effects.

I still think we should have played him, personally. It's not as if Sanchez was helping us in any way at all. Tebow brought more to the huddle, and could probably have willed his way to more wins than the pouting Sanchez. 

That said, I agree, bringing Tebow here and not doing anything with him except ruining our QB room has had mind-blowing ripple effects.

But then we would have had a lower initial draft pick than #9, and therefore wouldn't have had a shot at Dee Milliner. Further, by the time our pick came up in round 2 Geno Smith already might have then been taken. Tank the season FTW.

Archived