Colts v. The Officials

Integrity28

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

James White is next up, IMO. If he can pass protect.

Vereen and Ridley are both in final year of their contracts, no?

White has done sheet. Bolden was getting some carries before Ridely went down. Gray came out of no where.

Ridley is gone. I dont see NE resigning him with his fumbling problem. Not sure about Vereen but Ridely and Vereen were drafted in the same draft, so yeah, he likely is in hs final year.

That was surprising when Ridley went down.

I know Boldon has ST value, but thought he would get some touches.

And as much as I like Ridley running (when not fumbling), Gray is a nice replacement.

If Maroney ran with Gray's decision process, he would have been very good.

Gray is the RB that Maroney was suppose to be.

White has done sheet. Bolden was getting some carries before Ridely went down. Gray came out of no where.

Ridley is gone. I dont see NE resigning him with his fumbling problem. Not sure about Vereen but Ridely and Vereen were drafted in the same draft, so yeah, he likely is in hs final year.

I'm actually surprised White isn't getting more looks, but I do think he'll step in next year along with Gray to replace both Vereen and Ridley. I don't think the Pats are in a position to want to, or need to, give a RB a second contract. 

I know Gray had a great night et al but hearing some of the statements here one would think he was headed to Canton. Tone it down. Its just one game.

What are you talking about? There's literally nobody over-selling what he did. It was one monster game, I don't think that is lost on anyone.

I know Gray had a great night et al but hearing some of the statements here one would think he was headed to Canton. Tone it down. Its just one game.

And it was against a crappy defense.

It was a good story.  He runs for 199 against Detroit I will be more impressed.

I'm actually surprised White isn't getting more looks, but I do think he'll step in next year along with Gray to replace both Vereen and Ridley. I don't think the Pats are in a position to want to, or need to, give a RB a second contract. 

White has not looked good. He couldnt carry Grays lunch box.

Vereen deserves a new contract and I hope that he stays.

Do you seriously think the best secondary in the NFL is going to let some slow white receiver get as open as he has been the last few weeks?

If those "slow" white receivers were not getting their passes from a certain Mr. Aaron Rodger's you might even have a point. Add to that Eddie Lacy and the way their defense is getting better by the week and I not sure you can call it such a slam dunk for the Pats.

I cannot even say Pats are the best in the AFC because the Chiefs might have to say something about that.

If those "slow" white receivers were not getting their passes from a certain Mr. Aaron Rodger's you might even have a point. Add to that Eddie Lacy and the way their defense is getting better by the week and I not sure you can call it such a slam dunk for the Pats.

I cannot even say Pats are the best in the AFC because the Chiefs might have to say something about that.

I'll take Brady over Rogers in a shoot out any day of the week. Pats have a good defense, Packers do not.

Pats versus Chiefs in Foxboro would be a slam dunk.

I'll take Brady over Rogers in a shoot out any day of the week. Pats have a good defense, Packers do not.

I think Rodgers is the best in the league, bar none.

Pats have a good defense, Packers do not.

Packers defense is getting better by the week.

So even in your rose colored view of the Pats world you think you need home field to have a chance against the Chiefs. Not very confidence inspiring.

Archived