Colts v. The Officials

Integrity28

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) I think Rodgers is the best in the league, bar none.

2) Packers defense is getting better by the week.

3) So even in your rose colored view of the Pats world you think you need home field to have a chance against the Chiefs. Not very confidence inspiring.

1) I agree with you.

2) Packers defense has improved from terrible to their current below average defense. Pats defense is top 5 in the NFL.

3) Yes, Arrowhead is a very tough place to win, same as Gillette.

2) Packers defense has improved from terrible to their current below average defense. Pats defense is top 5 in the NFL.

Packers defense were very weak against the run. But seems they have done better against the run the past couple of weeks. They have redefined Clay Matthew's role. Top fo that  their young safeties have looked better by the game. So i still think its a defense that seems to improving by the week. Who knows where they are by end of the season.

Arrowhead is very tough to win. But i am not sure i would say Gilette is that formidable. The last time JETS met the PATS in the playoffs and that too at Gillete the JETS walked away with a win.

The data is over past 10 years. Now over 10 years Pats have had one HC and one QB. KC has had a multitude of HC's and QB's. They only have someone competent in charge for the last two seasons. That makes it that much tougher to play at Arrowhead. You should know given how ordinary Pats were made to look at Arrowhead.

White has not looked good. He couldnt carry Grays lunch box.

Vereen deserves a new contract and I hope that he stays.

I agree.

With all the expiring contracts (Gostokowski, McCourty and extending Revis), I do not know if they will be able to afford him.

The data is over past 10 years. Now over 10 years Pats have had one HC and one QB. KC has had a multitude of HC's and QB's. They only have someone competent in charge for the last two seasons. That makes it that much tougher to play at Arrowhead. You should know given how ordinary Pats were made to look at Arrowhead.

The Patriots are 81-15 all-time at Gillette Stadium.

No other NFL team is close to that.

Archived