Marshawn Lynch is going to be rich next year...

Blackout

Marshawn Lynch took a shot at the Seattle Seahawks’ front office following their loss in Week 11 NFL action to the Kansas City Chiefs.

Seattle Seahawks’ running back Marshawn Lynch took a shot at the front office following his teams 24-20 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs. There have been rumors surrounding the Seahawks all season long, and they have made some big moves already especially with the trade of wide receiver Percy Harvin. It has been made clear that Seattle isn’t scared to make bold moves out of the blue when they feel the need.

Lynch has seen his name in rumors as well this year, and those rumors have said that he would not be returning to the Seahawks next season. There has been quite a bit of media coverage surrounding Lynch and his possible departure, and the media asked him about it today after the Seahawks’ loss.

“Do I think I’ll be gone after this season? I don’t know, man. The Seahawks, their front office gets in the media; they talk a lot. I don’t talk too much. I just play the game. If they have something going on, I don’t know about it.”

So far this season, Lynch has carried the football 153 times for 689 yards and nine touchdowns. He hasn’t played consistent football for the majority of the year, but has come through with a few big performances throughout the course of the season.

It’s going to be very intriguing to see what the Seahawks end up doing this offseason about Lynch. He is a huge part of their offense and has helped Russell Wilson in the growth that he has made so far throughout his career. The Seahawks haven’t been too consistent offensively all year long, but Lynch does provide them with a legitimate rushing attack when they give him the football.

All of that being said, it is obvious that Lynch isn’t happy with the way that the Seahawks have handled business this year. It wouldn’t be all that surprising to see Lynch in a different jersey next season, especially with his unhappiness right now. That is a very scary thought for Seahawks’ fans and the organization as a whole.

http://fansided.com/2014/11/16/marshawn-lynch-takes-shot-seahawks-front-office/

Innocuous comment.

Although can SEA afford to let him walk, I know they think they have a good system going but lynch is a pretty unique back and perfect for their team's style of play

If he leaves, it will probably to a team closer to home, like Oakland or something

Oakland?  the black hole of winning?

Exactly. A lot of wear and tear on his body already. Doesn't make sense for anyone to invest in him heavily, but someone will make that mistake.

Not that he'd ever go back there, but it would be funny if Buffalo makes a play for his services to atone for their original mistake.

I love Lynch, but the way he runs coupled with his career workload means he's gonna drop off a cliff within the next couple of years. Hope not though, it's fun watching him play.

I agree.  And I think this precludes him from having a big pay day.  He will get paid, but I do not see him breaking the bank.

Archived