How many wins do you see on the remaining schedule?

AFJF

this team still hasn't quit on Rex

all those who want this guy fired should listen up

a head coach's first responsibility is getting the guys to play. He's essentially a high paid cheerleader in many programs. Rex does that AND the defense. You all bash him for the O but fact of the matter is he has a group of NFL professionals playing hard in what everyone knows is a meaningless situation.

You were saying?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We lose to the Pats, split with Bills, and sweep Dullfins. End up with a 7-9 record assuming Geno doesn't play again this yr. 

I see wins over Minnesota and Tennessee and a possible upset over Miami for a 5-11 record. No QB in draft, since the Jets wouldn't know a good one if he bit them in the a$$. Go the FA route for a QB and use the draft to build an offensive line that can run block and pass block. Get a CB in FA - Patrick Peterson would be nice - and draft at least ONE WR.

I hope they lose every game by 2-3 TD's.

This team is absolutely bad enough to hope for that continued crash and burn.

Best thing we can hope for is a huge negative impact to cascade going out.

I hope they lose every game by 2-3 TD's.

This team is absolutely bad enough to hope for that continued crash and burn.

Best thing we can hope for is a huge negative impact to cascade going out.

Old Rex will prepare this team but good next week. I think they will upset Miami, then beat both Minnesota and Tennessee to get these beat writers talking about how Rex has "turned the corner" with this bunch. Then NE will demolish them to show the true nature of the Jets. Woody can then take the trip to Miami and reverse his terrible decision to keep Rex.

Old Rex will prepare this team but good next week. I think they will upset Miami, then beat both Minnesota and Tennessee to get these beat writers talking about how Rex has "turned the corner" with this bunch. Then NE will demolish them to show the true nature of the Jets. Woody can then take the trip to Miami and reverse his terrible decision to keep Rex.

Your scenario will be exponentially more painful  - but is probably precisely what plays out.

Why should we expect different? 

I see wins over Minnesota and Tennessee and a possible upset over Miami for a 5-11 record. No QB in draft, since the Jets wouldn't know a good one if he bit them in the a$$. Go the FA route for a QB and use the draft to build an offensive line that can run block and pass block. Get a CB in FA - Patrick Peterson would be nice - and draft at least ONE WR.

Your delusional. They will NOT win 1 game on the road against anybody. I see the home game against Miami as their best shot at a win. And I think they lose that 1 too.

ZERO!!!!

Archived