Are? You? Ready? Injustice Mafia Sign Up Thread

Doggin94it

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank goodness.  I just was getting ready to emotionally plea for you to play and threatened to send you a pick of the rash between my thighs if you didn't.  

I'm still waiting for some gratitude for wasting my time this week playing for your entertainment, my liege.

Here's a "Master List" of people from some of our more popular games the last couple years (not including those who already signed up for this game).  Sorry if I forgot anyone.  If we can get a handful of these to return that would be awesome.

slats

Vic

Ape

BG

SMC

JVOR

Dan

Pac

Hess

Wombat

Verbal

JC

CTM

JiF

Song

AVM

Sharrow

DPR

T0mShane

Klecko

Nolder

Arsis

Rand

I crossed out some people who are either here now or already been contacted.

sh*t, alright. I'll play.

Hold a spot for Slats, CTM and DPR as well. Jetscode will probably find his way over, and I have no idea where JVOY, Dan and Vic are these days, but that would be special.

They're all pretty busy (so I wouldn't get my hopes up) but I'll reach out to all 3.

I'm still waiting for some gratitude for wasting my time this week playing for your entertainment, my liege.

Sorry Ape.  I tried but it was hard to fight thru my sadness of not being able to play with you.  I am very happy you are playing this game.  If we could see it I would bet it may be hard.  

AVM just won as the game as the SK. It was magical. 

I tried to channel my inner chaotic Hess, best I could

Wasn't it GayCash or something like that?

lulz, thanks

Really wanted to wait until December....

I'm in anyway.

Heh...I had already told Leelou that would be my last game for the foreseeable future, at least until I found a job and got settled down in it.  I've got to make one last exception for this though*.

*Without a doubt DPR or BG or someone will come back with an awesome game next that I won't want to miss either.  Sigh.

I tried to channel my inner chaotic Hess, best I could

lulz, thanks

Heh...I had already told Leelou that would be my last game for the foreseeable future, at least until I found a job and got settled down in it.  I've got to make one last exception for this though*.

*Without a doubt DPR or BG or someone will come back with an awesome game next that I won't want to miss either.  Sigh.

if I knew you were the real SK I would have never voted you! fyi

How've you been, guys?

I need 21 for a game that may just be the best setup I've ever designed. First come, first serve - but the game will not run with less than 21, & will not be expanded.

Who's in?

1 Nolder

2 Leelou

3 Barm

4 JF80

5 Wombat

6 Verb

7 Crush

8 Pac

9 Hess

10 Lily

11 Smash

12 JiF

13 IntegritApe

14 AVM

15 Jetscode

16 Tin Lizzie

17 Despothera

Didn't this guy get all emo the last time he played here? Too big for his pink britches? Something like that... can't remember. 

Archived