Are? You? Ready? Injustice Mafia Sign Up Thread

Doggin94it

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hola Amigos,

I'm good n drunk right now, as a pirate should be, but it's because I'm dealing with the sudden and completey unexpected death of loved one. I love that you guys are playing. Have a great game and I'm glad everybody is doing well!

Wes 

Oh, everyone's situation and wants/needs are totally different. I never realized this until we were in the thick of it. That's for sure... 

I totally agree with that. I'll admit, I was selfish. I didn't like to share my babies. That's a big part of why I stayed home with them while they were growing up. Didn't want to miss the good stuff. 

Hola Amigos,

I'm good n drunk right now, as a pirate should be, but it's because I'm dealing with the sudden and completey unexpected death of loved one. I love that you guys are playing. Have a great game and I'm glad everybody is doing well!

Wes

So sorry to hear that

Hola Amigos,

Wes 

My condolences, Wes. We'll miss you but totally understandable.

Hola Amigos,

Wes 

Sorry for your loss. Thanks for taking a moment to say hello. Take care of yourself.

Hola Amigos,

Wes 

Sorry to hear that man.

Hola Amigos,

Wes

I am sorry. My condolences.

Oh, that... yeah, they did that for my wife too. She also ate spicy food and pineapple.

I just polished off two bowls of chili made with Gianellis sausage and two slices of coffee cake.

Wife induction thing has left us just twiddling our thumbs. I have been strategizing my 2015 marketing campaign. La di da.

I just polished off two bowls of chili made with Gianellis sausage and two slices of coffee cake.

Wife induction thing has left us just twiddling our thumbs. I have been strategizing my 2015 marketing campaign. La di da.

Oh, I forgot to mention... there's "stripping", there's spicy food (for her, not you fatty), there's pineapple and then there's the humpty dance. 

Go find a way to get up in her and that baby will be here soon enough.

Hola Amigos,

Wes 

Love and prayers your way brother -- hang tough!

Looking of the active users of the day, here are some names that stuck out (and that I haven't seen have said no) :

BG -- I'm guessing he's too busy?  Someone did PM him right?

Hallia -- She can't play?

Jets Things -- Didn't he used to play way back in the day?  Or am I mixing him up with someone else?

Irish Jet -- Don't think he's played in 4 or 5 years, though

Klako -- This game needs him and CTM, imho

Tom -- Not sure he enjoyed his one experience.  We should have sent the large welcome basket with dildos instead of the medium sized one, clearly.

Thor -- Also hasn't played since the early days

Those are all that I recognized.  Did peebag want in?

Hola Amigos,

Wes 

So sorry.  <3 u

Looking of the active users of the day, here are some names that stuck out (and that I haven't seen have said no) :

BG -- I'm guessing he's too busy?  Someone did PM him right?

Hallia -- She can't play?

Jets Things -- Didn't he used to play way back in the day?  Or am I mixing him up with someone else?

Irish Jet -- Don't think he's played in 4 or 5 years, though

Klako -- This game needs him and CTM, imho

Tom -- Not sure he enjoyed his one experience.  We should have sent the large welcome basket with dildos instead of the medium sized one, clearly.

Thor -- Also hasn't played since the early days

Those are all that I recognized.  Did peebag want in?

TOM GET

Hola Amigos,

Wes 

So sorry to hear that man.

Now that krak is here, 2 good things have happened. 1) we're down to 2 open spots. 2) D1 lynch is obvious

Pro tip:

If I'm inactive it's probably because I'm scum and my activity has no bearing on that fact.

Archived