JetNation Fantasy Football (11/19) $10 to enter $1025 in PRIZES!!!

Maxman

I currently occupy the 45th, 49th, and 52nd slots. I need the Cowboys and Giants to put up a 63-59 light show

It looks like Angelo, cantwait and bulbax are the biggest threats to me staying top 3. It's a mish mosh week, I need to look at your lineups to see what you did to rank so low.

Thanks lol. I was 29th at the start of the night with Forsett and Colston left.

I have Forsett in my own league. I want to kiss him.

The Bills defense put me back in the money by 6 points, then some other dude jumped me with Colston's TD, then some other dude nibbles away with Kenny Stills and I ended up losing out by 1.2 points. I hate football. 

Next week, I will not Google "fantasy football advice." Every one of those bastards pushed Cutler and Alshon Jeffrey. 

The Bills defense put me back in the money by 6 points, then some other dude jumped me with Colston's TD, then some other dude nibbles away with Kenny Stills and I ended up losing out by 1.2 points. I hate football. 

Next week, I will not Google "fantasy football advice." Every one of those bastards pushed Cutler and Alshon Jeffrey. 

That's what you get for hoping to profit from Jet ineptitude. Actually, maybe you should have gotten something out of it.

I want to kill Jay Cutler. I sit him he goes off, I start him, he does ugotz.

Archived