Need Advice for Tickets Jets vs Pats 21st

Hello All,

I am currently trying to find what is the best tickets for the game. I will be attending the Jets vs Pats on the 21st. Im coming over from Australia so this might be my only chance to see the Jets. I am thinkin concourse 2, its a middle ground between decent seats and not too expensive and its a bit elevated. That being said there are some cheap tickets in Concourse 1.

Mainly I want to be in the thick of it, where the jets supporters are. i want to hear banter, heckling and everything. 

Would love anything you can advice on. 

Thanks 

Hello All,

I am currently trying to find what is the best tickets for the game. I will be attending the Jets vs Pats on the 21st. Im coming over from Australia so this might be my only chance to see the Jets. I am thinkin concourse 2, its a middle ground between decent seats and not too expensive and its a bit elevated. That being said there are some cheap tickets in Concourse 1.

Mainly I want to be in the thick of it, where the jets supporters are. i want to hear banter, heckling and everything. 

Thanks 

Here is our ticket partner http://www.ticketmonster.com/buy-New-York-Jets-vs-New-England-Patriots-tickets-at-MetLife-Stadium-East-Rutherford-NJ-12-21-2014/499951?aid=16422%20

You will be in the thick of it no matter where you sit. So it really depends on your budget.  :)  But Jets fans are never censored, so the heckling wont be an issue, haha.

Agreed. It basically comes down to what you can afford. I think mezz EZ low rows are better than lowers for viewing. While of course lowers between the 30's are great, like 15-20 rows up, but again, it depends on your pocketbook. Also UPPER level seats on the 50, 1st 4 rows are not bad either and give you a great view of plays developing. Good Luck choosing Mate!!!

LSL high rows give you the best views if you can find ones you can afford using the site Max posted or stubhub.

Avoid club seats

As far as the Mezz, the only non clubs are in the corners or deep EZ. First or second row corners are OK but anything LSL high rows is better.

Enjoy the trip and the game mate.

Hello All,

Thanks 

other than end zone, the mezz or concourse 2 as you call it are all club seats. corners in the lower level are pretty good and should be reasonably priced.

And if you are looking for a true gameday experience, you are welcome to join us tailgating in the lot before the game, the largest and best NY Jets gameday fanclub/tailgate party, http://www.tailgatejoe.com. We get plenty of fans from all over the world each week in addition to our regulars, great time and great food!

Thanks everyone for the help i think ima try get some mid level or corner/endzone/redzone seats. But I cant wait to experience the jet passion we should hopefully still have (even though we 2-9)

Sadly based on last week.you will probably be surrounded by 30000 drunk, arrogant and smelly Boston frontrunners.

Your best bet to find a few loyal Jet fans that didn't sell out their tickers is lower red zone high rows. The end zone particularly on.the visitors tunnel side and especially the mezz corners were a sea of aqua and orange for the stinking fish game with deafening cheers of Let's Go Dolphins and Defense when the Jets had possession.

It will probably be worse when the cheating douchebags show up, especially if they still need to win for HFA

I have two tickets for the Jets - Pats game and a yellow parking pass.  Won't be able to go to the game.  Seats are in 246A, Row 9, with a very good mid-level corner view from Mezzanine A.  I don't want to sell them on the TicketExchange or Stubhub as I'd like to put them in the hands of a fellow Jets fan.  Face value is $275 ($125 per ticket, $25 for parking pass) but I'd accept a reasonable offer slightly below face value to know a Jets fan would be using them.  Also, I like the idea of selling direct to a fellow fan so that we avoid transaction fees, service fees, etc.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Go Jets!

Archived