What happened to jets insider : MERGED

flgreen

PZ7.jpg

"We can't take on more posters but we have no audience without more posters but we've locked our doors but we need to open our doors but wait we are really funny inside joke put down inappropriate gif wait what?"

SAR I

Listen I know you were mad when Hitman found your 50 year old birthday you tube video, and posted it then the hilarity ensued, which i put a stop to because i felt it wasn't fair that you were there to defend yourself, but you outed yourself and deleted the thing from being played on the site. So stop making fake handles sar you have 600 people there who love hating you. You should be proud.  By the way I'm relaying your messages to the site since your so afraid to post under your name there.  And i asked everyone to come over for some mafia games weekly , and friendly jokes in the lounge. If its ok with Max. I think the guy earlier was correct we can compliment each other these two very different places. Ill get some guys over here to keep you company sar

If the people who you feel ruined JI want to post here they are more than welcome. We are not going to stop people from posting here because they are friends and have in jokes. 

We've never been about that and won't start now. 

Thanks we like to take a break and come here too. We enjoy it very much joe

Well, we've all been through a lot.

I also think the average age of posters here on JN is higher. 

I'd love it if I got the chance to cut you and maybe someone like Jetworks (he seems ticklish) in half to count the rings and compare.

• Upvote 2

Well then there's nothing left to talk about.As history now shows, JI was a bunch of nothing, it meant nothing, it was nothing, it had no value. Look at any forum, I belong to a bunch actively and like many have been doing this for 20 years now, and it's always the same thing. There are 10-20 core posters that stir the drink, everything else is vapor or eye candy. A forum is fragile, just one or two bad decisions that upset the ecosystem and it can all fall apart.On the surface, one can say that JI died because of this sale to Scout and it's unattractive UI, but that's not the truth. JI already took its fatal blows by turning its best posters into bad moderators, allowing the Hangar to fester into a backstabbing cliquefest, and letting a few homers ruin the experience for all. Sean wasn't "merging", he was "bailing" and I find it quite funny that every negative post about JI in this thread starts with "I love Sean" or "We all know it wasn't Sean's fault" or "Sean wouldn't have done this if he knew this would happen". How naive.The guy ruined his product through neglect, he finally figured it out, and he got out while it was still worth something, probably $30,000. The internet is vast, superior sites like JN exist, and just like the old Giants Stadium argument, wherever Jets fans congregate is where we all want to be and for a fleeting moment that place was JI and now its not.SAR I

You're such a little ****.

• Upvote 3

You have to let it go.

Sean is no more. No website, no credenitals, no free eats. He's taken his Scout money and after 15 years of work the spoils of his victory is the purchase of half a Hyundai. That should be enough vengence for you right there. Sean was always square with me, I've got no grudge. I am happy to see the new Hangar site hit the skids, like that wasn't predictible. The 8th grade lunch table isn't much fun when all you have to talk to are 8th graders. All those posters who poisoned JI are trapped there now. It's like that space prism thing from Superman I.

SAR I

VengeAnce.

Still can't spell with that phD I see.  

Listen I know you were mad when Hitman found your 50 year old birthday you tube video, and posted it then the hilarity ensued, which i put a stop to because i felt it wasn't fair that you were there to defend yourself, but you outed yourself and deleted the thing from being played on the site. So stop making fake handles sar you have 600 people there who love hating you. You should be proud.  By the way I'm relaying your messages to the site since your so afraid to post under your name there.  And i asked everyone to come over for some mafia games weekly , and friendly jokes in the lounge. If its ok with Max. I think the guy earlier was correct we can compliment each other these two very different places. Ill get some guys over here to keep you company sar

Don't you dare tease me like that big guy.   Might as well let me smell burgers cooking and feed me a rice cake.  

• Upvote 1