What happened to jets insider : MERGED

flgreen

We are doing a membership drive here.

paypal@JetNation.com

Send us money, the demand is overwhelming. We only have a few spots left in our bank account.

Not sure what you get yet, but we will work that out later. First we have to just sort our way through this crazy demand. Actually the demand is so high that we just decided to take 40% off of our prices. Because that is what you do when there is too much demand. You cut prices, lol.

I can only afford like $2800 right now, with the holidays and a new baby on the way.  Is that enough?  I could probably give more in March.

We are doing a membership drive here.

paypal@JetNation.com

Send us money, the demand is overwhelming. We only have a few spots left in our bank account.

Not sure what you get yet, but we will work that out later. First we have to just sort our way through this crazy demand. Actually the demand is so high that we just decided to take 40% off of our prices. Because that is what you do when there is too much demand. You cut prices, lol.

How about offering not to sell email addresses if you get a contribution? (Just kidding. - Still sore from the Sean treatment.)

JI reincarnated itself in whichever mod is deleting all the negative Jets threads this afternoon. My Our OL sucks thread + Dr Detroits body of work 

Nobody deleted anything. I merged thoughts that seemed relevant into the game thread.

Thanks for the feedback though.

Nobody deleted anything. I merged thoughts that seemed relevant into the game thread.

Thanks for the feedback though.

ok I respect that. It seemed unlike your usual tolerance of opposing views to delete threads. Plus, on mobile there was no indication of a merge. Anyway, what a clutch play by Fitz+Marshall

ok I respect that. It seemed unlike your usual tolerance of opposing views to delete threads. Plus, on mobile there was no indication of a merge. Anyway, what a clutch play by Fitz+Marshall

I marked it so that there was no trace.

Let's finish this game before we talk about firing Todd Bowles.  :)

That's fine. I will give you a can coozie and two t-shirts.

A can coozie?!?!?!?  That's awesome as I have been thinking of efficient ways to both keep my hand free of condensation and look like white trash!  And if I cut the sleeves off the shirt, I'll really nail it!

• Upvote 2

• 8 months later...
21 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Damn maybe I should have let them send the offer. I want a do over J\K. :)

The funny thing is I thought Scout's vision for this wasn't good. But as concerned as I was I underestimated their ability to ruin things. Scary stuff.

I assume he was making something already from the whole annual subscription thing anyway and that any offer to buy him out would need to account for that.  Maybe the purchase price was tied into the number of members who actually converted (and stuck) at the new site.