What happened to jets insider : MERGED

flgreen

4 hours ago, JetPotato said:

Oh man. I wonder what happened to Nostrils.

Erika?  Grew up, got married and got a job at EA Sports.  Not sure how strong her Jets fandom is these days but if she was able to quit the Jets addiction, unlike most of us, that would be a bigger sign of maturity than all the other things I listed. lol

3 hours ago, Jet Fan RI said:

He's been a model poster. And although there are not a lot of posters, there are far more than 10. But that forum has more or less been taken over by former members of the Scout incarnation of JI (those who were there before JI showed up), who all more or less migrated together to the JFU site. Hasn't been the same since.

Gotcha, sorry to hear.

SAR I

2 hours ago, Klecko73isGod said:

What is gay about two men expressing their love for each other?

Full Definition of gay

1. 1a :  happily excited :  merry <in a gay mood>b :  keenly alive and exuberant :  having or inducing high spirits <a bird's gay spring song>

2. 2a :  bright, lively <gay sunny meadows>b :  brilliant in color

3. 3:  given to social pleasures; also :  licentious

5 hours ago, BP said:

I had Panzer custom make that for me with my specifications and he did not disappoint. And of course after Max saw it he copied the idea on April fools day with laser max. Lol your right it was you jets babe and frank Sinatra getting blown up. 

I had a Cobra Kai logo back then and he set it so the Die out of Never Dies was the last thing left after lasering everything else. One of the finest gifs of our times for sure.

50 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Erika?  Grew up, got married and got a job at EA Sports.  Not sure how strong her Jets fandom is these days but if she was able to quit the Jets addiction, unlike most of us, that would be a bigger sign of maturity than all the other things I listed. lol

So now we know how Sanchez got an 89 rating in Madden

• Upvote 3

40 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

Didn't one of the young posters say they stole a pizza delivery car?? LOL

What about that first face to a name thread? I had stopped posting over there and TX came here to PM me the link and said have you seen this? Hahaha TX/Savage69/BP/New York Mick vs SBIII/Jetfan16/ and some other sh*tty posters lol in an epic despicable personal attack battle royal.

• Upvote 1

• 4 years later...
45 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Wow this thread ranks ahead of the actual site that's interesting.

I typed in "PatsFanTx JetsInsider" or "JetsInsider PatsFanTx" and yes this was what popped up because there was 50 pages of JI talk on here (and you can't mention JI without PatsFanTx)

@Maxman 

That guy still lives in my head rent free. 

?

Edit: I edited this post because I don't even want to think about SOOTH anymore or his VIP membership he tricked me into ?

5 hours ago, batman10023 said:

We are all so happy you finally found this site

Hey man I don't even know who you are.

But if you don't like me, I'm always one ignore button away from being gone from your football life forever. 

PS: I've known about JN for a long time and found this site a long time ago.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.jetnation.com/2007/02/15/846/amp/

@Maxman thnx you for all the crazy JN memories over the years it's been a wild ride man thnx you.

(Past my bedtime, signing out).

• Thumb Down 1

8 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Hey man I don't even know who you are.

But if you don't like me, I'm always one ignore button away from being gone from your football life forever. 

PS: I've known about JN for a long time and found this site a long time ago.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.jetnation.com/2007/02/15/846/amp/

@Maxman thnx you for all the crazy JN memories over the years it's been a wild ride man thnx you.

(Past my bedtime, signing out).

oh for crying out loud - take a joke.  this is entertainment.

and for the record i like your posts.  a little long and too stat heavy but i like the enthusiasm.   

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1