What happened to jets insider : MERGED

flgreen

1 minute ago, Savage69 said:

It was Bergen Jet and he used a Cumar pic for my sig pic..It took me a month to fumigate my account the cooties that pic left kept compiling.. :)

Wow that really was a despicable personal attack. JN doesn't permit despicable personal attacks like that. Bergen is alright though. Buzzsaw loved cumar though!! He wore a cumar jersey to the Chargers game in 2008 and said he wore it all the time. He must be on suicide watch since JI imploded. He hated this place.

1 minute ago, BP said:

Wow that really was a despicable personal attack. JN doesn't permit despicable personal attacks like that. Bergen is alright though. Buzzsaw loved cumar though!! He wore a cumar jersey to the Chargers game in 2008 and said he wore it all the time. He must be on suicide watch since JI imploded. He hated this place.

Didn't we have dinner with Buzz and his wife(now ex wife) during a Fin game weekend at Shula's steak house??  

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

J.I. like most forums had its good things and bad things, good posters and no so good.  I'll say one thing, in my years there it never had such a totally idiotic off season as this forum has had re the QB's this past year.

Agreed. 

13 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

Didn't we have dinner with Buzz and his wife(now ex wife) during a Fin game weekend at Shula's steak house??  

No, I didn't go to Miami that game. His wife beat tailgate Joe in a beer bong chug fest before the charger Monday night game in SD in 2008 though lol how do you know they're separated?

• Upvote 1

On 8/31/2016 at 9:13 AM, Savage69 said:

He's at Jetaddicts and Jetfansunited too many posters here hate him for some of the problems he caused when he was a Mod on JI.. Ham was a good poster but never should have been a Mod he didn't have the temperament for it.. He was the only person to ever delete some of my posts until Max and his mafia mods here.. Or it might have been just Max..:ph34r: 

I always like Ham. He is welcome here, he is one of the first posters I interacted with when I first started talking Jets football online.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, BP said:

No, I didn't go to Miami that game. His wife beat tailgate Joe in a beer bong chug fest before the charger Monday night game in SD in 2008 though lol how do you know they're separated?

Oh that's right I was with Jumba, Brenda and her pussy posse at Shula's with Buzz and his wife.. He said they split on JI sometime in the last couple of years there..

18 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

How did  you argue with Kelly, he's not even human?

the spam bot kept neg repping my account so I'd do the same and call it a few choice words - but that was just a minor issue - Chesadick had it in for me for going after a female Steelers poster who was a Rapistburger apologist - he was getting chummy with her and didn't like me annoying her.

2 hours ago, Gaffneycatch said:

I didn't agree with Ham about pretty much anything politically, and didn't follow the "meltdown." He was, though, a smart football poster, incredibly passionate Jets fan, and I considered him a good e-friend. It sounds like he kind of snapped on a couple of posters, but in my experience (based on being a member of JI since it's earliest days), of the posters who I gather were involved in the "incident", he had superior football knowledge, the most humility, and was the more respectful poster.

I always thought he was a really good football poster. One of the first guys I remember who could talk about the draft year round.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

J.I. like most forums had its good things and bad things, good posters and no so good.  I'll say one thing, in my years there it never had such a totally idiotic off season as this forum has had re the QB's this past year.

This offseason was rough. Really rough.

I am actually rooting for the Jets to cut all 4 QBs so I don't have to discuss any of them anymore lol. Bring back Brad Smith, let's run the wishbone!

3 hours ago, Warfish said:

The combination of that and Mods who simply weren't good Mods, Mods who allowed their own views to color how the Modded.

I really liked Ham, honestly.  Always did, from the moment I first arrived at JI way back when, and he was one of the first to welcome me in, make me feel like a part of the community, and that my opinions were worth reading.  

We were very good e-friends for what felt like a long while.  Then we were both Mods (along with some other folks).  Then The McCain-Palin ticket hit, and things went south, fast.

It's a damn shame what happened, the way things played out, and the anger it caused.  I've said it may times, I'd be open to Ham here, and open to a reconciliation.  He's one of us, a Jets Fan, a brother in Green.  And we all make mistakes, we all sometimes don't live up to our best selves.  Him, me, anyone.  

I hope he is happy where he is, that his life is treating him well.  I bear the man no ill will whatsoever.  If he ever comes here (the real him, not the fake we've seen from time to time), I hope he is treated well here, despite any old hard feelings some folks have.

Sadly, I don't think he'd feel the same way.  But at this point there is no point in rehashing the negative past.  Whats done is done.

He's been doing fine at JFU.

3 minutes ago, Maxman said:

This offseason was rough. Really rough.

I am actually rooting for the Jets to cut all 4 QBs so I don't have to discuss any of them anymore lol. Bring back Brad Smith, let's run the wishbone!

Well what made it worse is that the NFL has a huge gap between the draft and meaningful workouts, the crux of it for this forum was just the fact that Ftiz did not get signed until the last minute.

17 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

Oh that's right I was with Jumba, Brenda and her pussy posse at Shula's with Buzz and his wife.. He said they split on JI sometime in the last couple of years there..

How could you forget that? you looked really cool in your teal Dolphin shorts :)

15 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

I seem to remember him posting that he tried coming here but too many of the posters crapped on him.. crap-hitting-the-fan.gif

He came back here after he went bat sh*t crazy at JI and was banned, well after the whole geyno/Klecko part the red sea mutiny/immigration here. so a lot of people that were already in place here couldnt stand him.

He used to post in the baseball forum all the time well before he became a mod at JI. Max had an exclusive JN Baseball contract with Ham :rl:

8 minutes ago, BP said:

He came back here after he went bat sh*t crazy at JI and was banned, well after the whole geyno/Klecko part the red sea mutiny/immigration here. so a lot of people that were already in place here couldnt stand him.

He used to post in the baseball forum all the time well before he became a mod at JI. Max had an exclusive JN Baseball contract with Ham :rl:

Out of all the posters Sooth banned you were the only one that got banned for something you did outside the board.. What was her name again ??

1 minute ago, Savage69 said:

Out of all the posters Sooth banned you were the only one that got banned for something you did outside the board.. What was her name again ??

LOL! My old buddy @Kate lol you know she sent me a book for my birthday in 2008? she was cool!