Sunday Game thread discussion

joewilly12

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How the **** did that fool win 2 Super Bowls. Drives me ******* crazy lol

Crazy circus catches like Beckham's. Well maybe not like that, since I've never actually seen that done before. Eric Green had a ludicrous one-handed catch for us but it was in a pre-season game (it was that amazing that lots of people remember it). And I can't remember if he even made the opening day roster.

How'd he win 2 SBs? Well consider this: even with his D holding down that NE insanity offense, he still needed a receiver to catch the ball with the top of his helmet and for Samuel to drop a game-ending pick that he usually catches. Then in the 2nd one, Brady to Welker -- they complete that pass 99x out of 100 (Brady usually throws it on the money and Welker doesn't drop it). This was that 1/100 time it went the other way.

Crazy circus catches like Beckham's. Well maybe not like that, since I've never actually seen that done before. Eric Green had a ludicrous one-handed catch for us but it was in a pre-season game (it was that amazing that lots of people remember it). And I can't remember if he even made the opening day roster.

How'd he win 2 SBs? Well consider this: even with his D holding down that NE insanity offense, he still needed a receiver to catch the ball with the top of his helmet and for Samuel to drop a game-ending pick that he usually catches. Then in the 2nd one, Brady to Welker -- they complete that pass 99x out of 100 (Brady usually throws it on the money and Welker doesn't drop it). This was that 1/100 time it went the other way.

In other words, pure luck?

Missed most of the second half. Read that Romo had time for a cup of tea in the pocket for most of it. Did Jay PeePee do his usual fourth quarter disappearing act or was he tired out from all the blow jobs he was getting from Michaels and Collingsworthless??

Tippy toes full extension 1 foot off the turf? I don't know. That was an unreal amazing catch, but what Beckham did isn't supposed to be physically possible.

I still can't figure out how he stops the ball like that without using the point of the ball. The dude could probably catch an arrow in flight.

Who needs Odell Beckham Idzik drafted Jalen Saunders oh no wait...............

4 rounds later and Beckham was long gone when the Jets made their first round pick

But why let tiny little facts get in the way of a typical uninformed anti Idzik rant

Archived