***The OFFICIAL N.Y. Jets vs. Buffalo Bills in Detroit Game Thread***

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that would be a draft position disaster.. we saw rex save his job last year with late season meaningless wins.. what else did they get out of it aside for worse draft position??

With both Rex and Idz fighting for their jobs, there's no way this team goes 2-14.

I'm actually curious to see what harvin and vick look like with essentially 2 weeks to practice together.

in a dome, on a fast rack,can morningwood get vick, harvin and CJnoK on the field at the same time and actually produce an exciting play ?

this will fool them.  go out there like normal so everybody can see you.  after the 2 minutes of commerials everyone will forget you are there.  just as the ball is kicked, lay down !!!  humans can only see objects 6 feet in the air from 60 yards !  it will be hilarious !!!

JetsTrickPlay_zpst4ymtys4.gif

this gif mesmerizes me.  sudfields blocking.   the decision to not take a knee.  the decoy.  the 2 man wedge literally doesn't lay a finger on anyone

For those wondering how this game is going to go, all you need to know is that I'm currently in a fantasy matchup where I have the lead, I have no one left to play and my opponent only has one play left.  What he has left just so happens to be the Bills D.  In short: get ready for the Jets to be gang-raped out there.

Archived