Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

Almost forgot to post:

Here is the vanilla town role PM, other than flavor name:

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Note: All players with GRC related actions will be told to submit two names per action, since action doubling is a possibility; if actions are not doubled, only the first name on the list will be used.  The scum factional kill cannot be doubled

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you think it was Very Very opportunistic or just not paying attention ?

GRC - 5

It could have been either one, but read to me as opportunistic. It could have been because I was in the conversation, but I thought it was clear that you didn't understand the GRC mechanics.

Could also lynch Despot or Barmacral...general principles....

GRC-2.

General principles? Please explain.

GRC: 5

It could have been either one, but read to me as opportunistic. It could have been because I was in the conversation, but I thought it was clear that you didn't understand the GRC mechanics.

General principles? Please explain.

GRC: 5

"General Principle" is a general concept of street fairness and/or street rules governing everyday conduct. Thugs, pimps, dealers, inmates, etc. have an inherent General Principle instict derived from street life experience, pride, and respect for the game. GP cannot be taught, it can only be learned instinctively. 

Those that possess General Principle cannot allow themselves to "go out like a punk". 

That mutha-fuka was mean muggin you in front of all them fools! sh*t, you can't go out like a punk! Now you HAVE to go **** him up on General principle! 

Or: 

That bitch tried to jack my sh*t. I got it back, but I still knocked him out on general principle.

"General Principle" is a general concept of street fairness and/or street rules governing everyday conduct. Thugs, pimps, dealers, inmates, etc. have an inherent General Principle instict derived from street life experience, pride, and respect for the game. GP cannot be taught, it can only be learned instinctively. 

Those that possess General Principle cannot allow themselves to "go out like a punk". 

That mutha-fuka was mean muggin you in front of all them fools! sh*t, you can't go out like a punk! Now you HAVE to go **** him up on General principle! 

Or: 

That bitch tried to jack my sh*t. I got it back, but I still knocked him out on general principle.

So you're just shooting your mouth off on general principle. Noted.

GRC: 6

So you're just shooting your mouth off on general principle. Noted.

GRC: 6

History lessons will cost you extra.  Yes, we've played together before.  

fwiw...At least I didn't claim my definition was GRC.  But you go ahead and play it your way.

History lessons will cost you extra.  Yes, we've played together before.  

fwiw...At least I didn't claim my definition was GRC.  But you go ahead and play it your way.

I'm sure we have, I remember your name but not anything about you. Been a few years since I played here. And I know you didn't claim it as GRC, which is why I took it as shooting your mouth off.

The omgus was at me

GRC 4

No.  This is the post I was talking about. 

Ok so your already skimming on page one. I was a bit confused on the post count and how it worked that was pretty obvious ...I asked for clarification and Barm answered me so why does that look like Im "jumping the gun" ?

Unvote LK Vote Despot

GRC - 5

GRC3

I'm sure we have, I remember your name but not anything about you. Been a few years since I played here. And I know you didn't claim it as GRC, which is why I took it as shooting your mouth off.

Yet, you claim GRC in response...brilliant, bloody brilliant.

GRC:7

Crusher you answered your own question why I voted Despot. It was obvious there was some confusion on my part and Despot decided that was a good reason to vote me without reading what was actually going on. Either way its Day one and the way I see it these game mechanics require you to be active ...No ? BTW my omgus vote was on LK the goofball

GRC - 3

No.  I was referring to the vote on Despo.  Maybe more lashing out than OMGUS.  Didn't realize he didn't vote you first. 

GRC4

Vote & GRC Count

Smash (2) - Lizzie, Despot

Lizzie (2) - Crusher, Jetscode

Pac (1) - Leelou,

Despot (2) - Smash, Barm

AVM (1) - JVOR

Roster GRC

1 Nolder
2 Leelou -4
3 Barm - 6
4 JF80
5 Wombat
6 Verb
7 Crush - 4
8 Pac
9 Hess
10 Lily
11 Smash - 6
12 JiF
13 IntegritApe
14 AVM
15 Jetscode - 7
16 Lizzie -10
17 Despot - 1
18 Nyn
19 krak
20 JVOR - 1
21 Hallia

Yet, you claim GRC in response...brilliant, bloody brilliant.

GRC:7

Because it was. I was noting that you had absolutely nothing of value to add when I questioned you on why you were throwing names out there. That is entirely game related. This GRC conversation however, is not.

Vote & GRC Count

Smash (2) - Lizzie, Despot

Lizzie (1) - Crusher

Pac (1) - Leelou,

Despot (2) - Smash, Barm

AVM (1) - JVOR

Roster GRC

1 Nolder

2 Leelou -4

3 Barm - 6

4 JF80

5 Wombat

6 Verb

7 Crush - 4

8 Pac

9 Hess

10 Lily

11 Smash - 6

12 JiF

13 IntegritApe

14 AVM

15 Jetscode - 7

16 Lizzie -10

17 Despot - 1

18 Nyn

19 krak

20 JVOR - 1

21 Hallia

Is there a reason my vote on Tin Lizzie doesn't count?

I didn't vote you Smash because you were confused about mechanics, I voted you because I feel you may have been trying to pad your GRC count since we KNOW mafia have motivation to do so, but more importantly I don't like how you deflected Barm's questioning.

In other news, Crushed looks townie to me so far. Jetscode doesn't.

GRC: 2

Archived