19 krak - 27
20 JVOR - 13
21 Darthe - 11

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unvote

Vote Crusher

I can't shake him saying that meta will be different this game and then later waving it away to excuse his vote on Smash. ie changing his stance to fit his narrative. Also my ISO is of JC's earlier posts and doesn't include his recent posts (which imo improved). Him locking into the vote and not taking into consideration newer content is iffy.

I never changed anything to fit my narrative.  I just found Smash was defending like town as his train picked up speed.  Agree on JC.  I only read the original stuff. When I voted him he did his standard "Crusher is just being everyones friend crap" he did that as scum everytime I vote him.  but go on.  gotta lynch someone. 

Weird Al's face on Nyan cat.

I agree and laid out my own case about why I thought Crusher is scummy earlier,  I feel much better about you after that series of posts.

Vote: Crusher

I've been pretty open with the reasons behind my vote. Your disagreement on those reasons doesn't necessarily mean a bad vote.

Very true.  The above post takes you off my mini-FoS list of JC's train.  I'm actually down to vote Crusher or JVoR here.  Not gonna rehash it all, but the major reason for Crusher is the blatant buddying he's been accused of, and for JVoR it is his interaction with Ape.  Ape won out in that back & forth, and I feel like JVoR has gone dark since.

I never changed anything to fit my narrative.  I just found Smash was defending like town as his train picked up speed.  Agree on JC.  I only read the original stuff. When I voted him he did his standard "Crusher is just being everyones friend crap" he did that as scum everytime I vote him.  but go on.  gotta lynch someone. 

I'm not talking about what made you unvote Smash. I'm talking about what made you vote him in the first place. 

What exactly did you agree with in my JC ISO? Why are you not factoring in JC's more recent content?  Your nonchalant "oh well, gotta lynch someone" instead of trying to back up your reads properly is a bad look.

I could vote Crusher, too, but I'd rather lynch JVOR. Crusher was one of the votes I didn't like on Smash's train. Yes, Crusher, I know you switched to JC, but that doesn't change how I feel about your vote. 

And I'm back from my camping trip. My daughter got sick and couldn't sleep in the cold. Maybe next time. 

I'm not talking about what made you unvote Smash. I'm talking about what made you vote him in the first place.

What exactly did you agree with in my JC ISO? Why are you not factoring in JC's more recent content? Your nonchalant "oh well, gotta lynch someone" instead of trying to back up your reads properly is a bad look.

JC's more recent content is good?

I could vote Crusher, too, but I'd rather lynch JVOR. Crusher was one of the votes I didn't like on Smash's train. Yes, Crusher, I know you switched to JC, but that doesn't change how I feel about your vote. 

And I'm back from my camping trip. My daughter got sick and couldn't sleep in the cold. Maybe next time. 

I could vote JVOR just as easy as Crusher. 

10 to lynch

Jetscode (5) - Crusher, JVoR,Lizard Dad, JiF

Integrity (1) - Darthe

Crusher (6) - Jetscode, Hess, 80, Barm, Nyn, Verbal

JVoR (1) - Integrity

Hess (2) - Leelou, Nolder

Lizard (1) - AVM

Roster GRC

1 Nolder - 46

2 Leelou - 30

3 Barm - 58

4 JF80 - 34