14 AVM - 40
15 Jetscode - 56
16 Lizzie - 42
17 Despot - 16  Darkseid, Vanilla Town, Passive Vote Doubler, L1
18 Nyn - 28
19 krak - 27
20 JVOR - 13
21 Darthe - 11

I'm not talking about what made you unvote Smash. I'm talking about what made you vote him in the first place. 

What exactly did you agree with in my JC ISO? Why are you not factoring in JC's more recent content?  Your nonchalant "oh well, gotta lynch someone" instead of trying to back up your reads properly is a bad look.

The last couple things you wrote.  I already told you the way JC reacted to my vote is like he does as scum.  Yes, Im nonchalant this game.  I would think we would be more wary of people running their post counts up.  They obviously trying to trigger something.   Funny how the people barely playing are considered ok bu Im nonchalant and that makes me scum?

9 to lynch

Jetscode (3) -  JVoR, JiF

Integrity (1) - Darthe

Crusher (7) - Jetscode, Hess, 80, Barm, Nyn, Verbal, Nolder

JVoR (2) - IntegrityLizard Dad

Hess (1) - Leelou

Lizard (2) - AVM, Crusher

Roster GRC

1 Nolder - 47

2 Leelou - 30

3 Barm - 58

4 JF80 - 34
5 Wombat - 27 Solomon Grundy, Town Tough Killed post L1
6 Verb - 26
7 Crush - 30
8 Eluial - 10
9 Hess - 27
10 Lily - 23 Cyborg, Town Action Doubler, Killed post L2
11 Smash - 31 Killer Frost, Town Mirror Generator, L2
12 JiF - 2
13 IntegritApe - 83
14 AVM - 40
15 Jetscode - 56
16 Lizzie - 43
17 Despot - 16  Darkseid, Vanilla Town, Passive Vote Doubler, L1
18 Nyn - 28
19 krak - 27
20 JVOR - 13
21 Darthe - 11

Oh

Ok ape has like 200 posts did you vote ape yet

No.  Ape, Barm and Hess are my best town reads.  Plus its more than just volume.  The fact you guys all got to what could be milestones so close to the kill is concern.  Im going to look at you closer when I get a chance but I like you for scum. right now.

Wow

Really, nothing to be all "wow" about you knucklehead. The game mechanic is to reach certain post counts in order to be able to do stuff. Lily's ability was established as a known, wasn't it? So, I would imagine that scum would be chomping at the bit to kill her as soon as they reached their mark.

Ignore it.  Means nothing.  Keep your vote on me because Im like all Nonchalant and stuff.  

I'm not voting you tubby. I don't have a read on you at all this game, as is the case for a handful of players. I haven't re-read anything since work started back up yesterday, I'm just coasting and if I live long enough I'm hoping deaths help narrow the pool so that I don't have to re-read and analyze everyone still kicking. 

Really, nothing to be all "wow" about you knucklehead. The game mechanic is to reach certain post counts in order to be able to do stuff. Lily's ability was established as a known, wasn't it? So, I would imagine that scum would be chomping at the bit to kill her as soon as they reached their mark.

I'm not voting you tubby. I don't have a read on you at all this game, as is the case for a handful of players. I haven't re-read anything since work started back up yesterday, I'm just coasting and if I live long enough I'm hoping deaths help narrow the pool so that I don't have to re-read and analyze everyone still kicking. 

you don't have a read on a guy that you know can read you well? Color me surprised. Just another reason why Ape's not playing a town game.

No.  Ape, Barm and Hess are my best town reads.  Plus its more than just volume.  The fact you guys all got to what could be milestones so close to the kill is concern.  Im going to look at you closer when I get a chance but I like you for scum. right now.

How is Ape a town read to you? Or Hess even??? I might be tempted to vote you myself fat man. That's just a bad list of reads. Unlike Townie Crusher imo.

Still think Ape is the right and better play. If people want to go there.

Vote Ape

Dirty is as dirty does.

you don't have a read on a guy that you know can read you well? Color me surprised. Just another reason why Ape's not playing a town game.

The bold is so far from logical, I just pee'd a little. Crusher having a town read on me =/= me being able to read him. I don't even know what to say to this horsesh*t... but don't let that inhibit your flailing.

Looks like I just kicked the hornets nest by isolating AVM, Lizzie and Leelou with JVOR. I'm curious to find out which of them I'm right about.

Dirty is as dirty does.

The bold is so far from logical, I just pee'd a little. Crusher having a town read on me =/= me being able to read him. I don't even know what to say to this horsesh*t... but don't let that inhibit your flailing.

Looks like I just kicked the hornets nest by isolating AVM, Lizzie and Leelou with JVOR. I'm curious to find out which of them I'm right about.

Again, purposefully misinterpreting what I posted. Lizard King is who I was talking about not Crusher. What normal sh*t stirring are you talking about? You had that day where you posted like 50 things in a row and since then you've just coasted but called it "isolating" players.

How is Ape a town read to you? Or Hess even??? I might be tempted to vote you myself fat man. That's just a bad list of reads. Unlike Townie Crusher imo.

JVOR hasn't played on a regular basis for how many years? When he did play, he could be relied upon as a very astute scum hunter, focusing on the little things he's picked up on, not echoing the sentiments of whoever the town is grousing over.

The best rationale he's able to give on me is "Ape isn't playing a town game because he can't read people who can read him" and "that's unlike townie Crusher". 

Awesome.

JVOR hasn't played on a regular basis for how many years? When he did play, he could be relied upon as a very astute scum hunter, focusing on the little things he's picked up on, not echoing the sentiments of whoever the town is grousing over.

The best rationale he's able to give on me is "Ape isn't playing a town game because he can't read people who can read him" and "that's unlike townie Crusher". 

Awesome.

What is this post even? The town isn't grousing over you, in case you haven't noticed neither of us are even in lynch range. And yet you've done nothing but fixate on me as a candidate citing that I've gone after "low-hanging fruit" the entire time.

Again, purposefully misinterpreting what I posted. Lizard King is who I was talking about not Crusher. What normal sh*t stirring are you talking about? You had that day where you posted like 50 things in a row and since then you've just coasted but called it "isolating" players.

How is that true? You were responding to a direct quote I made to Crusher, it was very clearly about me and Crusher.

I'm not voting you tubby. I don't have a read on you at all this game,

you don't have a read on a guy that you know can read you well?

Further proof, you wouldn't know if Lizzie has a history of reading me well... but everyone knows that Crusher reads me better than most.

I'm not misinterpreting anything here, it's plain as day. You are backpedaling.

Also, like 2 pages ago I just isolated AVM, Lizzie and Leelou for having reached what could be GRC milestones. Pretty obvious, since I re-stated it when I said I "isolated" them. So, at this point, you seem to be the one misinterpreting and sh*t-stirring. Not me.

What is this post even? The town isn't grousing over you, in case you haven't noticed neither of us are even in lynch range. And yet you've done nothing but fixate on me as a candidate citing that I've gone after "low-hanging fruit" the entire time.

Untrue. People were all weighing in on me when you first FOS'ed me in your list. Talking about my GRC tally, you echoed the direction that the town was stirring in at the time. Whether or not I was being voted didn't matter, the idea was that you were nudging suspicion on me since it was a popular sentiment at the time. 

I've actually done quite a bit more than "fixate" on you as well, this just isn't true. I've weight in on several other players, but maintained that my best case was on you. I also just posted a theory about AVM, Lizzie and Leelou, which you reacted to, so one would think you'd know that it's not accurate to say I'm fixating on you.... yet here you are, saying just that.

Untrue. People were all weighing in on me when you first FOS'ed me in your list. Talking about my GRC tally, you echoed the direction that the town was stirring in at the time. Whether or not I was being voted didn't matter, the idea was that you were nudging suspicion on me since it was a popular sentiment at the time. 

I've actually done quite a bit more than "fixate" on you as well, this just isn't true. I've weight in on several other players, but maintained that my best case was on you. I also just posted a theory about AVM, Lizzie and Leelou, which you reacted to, so one would think you'd know that it's not accurate to say I'm fixating on you.... yet here you are, saying just that.

I just posted a list of people who I thought were starting to look scummy to me at the time. I wasn't bonafide pretty certain you were dirty until almost immediately afterwards both you and JC starting saying I was scummy out of nowhere. Which is pretty much to me saying at least one of you is likely scum.

This dialogue between JVOR and I this morning is damning for him. Not sure what you guys are waiting for... good grief, you've all played before right?

haha more useless rhetoric to try to insinuate guilt without casing or providing valid reasons. I can do the same thing. Look guys, Ape is tunneling. You guys have played with Ape, right? What are you waiting for?

The last couple things you wrote.  I already told you the way JC reacted to my vote is like he does as scum.  Yes, Im nonchalant this game.  I would think we would be more wary of people running their post counts up.  They obviously trying to trigger something.   Funny how the people barely playing are considered ok bu Im nonchalant and that makes me scum?

So instead of reevaluating JC's newer content and seeing if that cements your read or changes it, you're just rolling over and playing dead. You not willing to put in work to prove yourself is off. 

I just posted a list of people who I thought were starting to look scummy to me at the time. I wasn't bonafide pretty certain you were dirty until almost immediately afterwards both you and JC starting saying I was scummy out of nowhere. Which is pretty much to me saying at least one of you is likely scum.

There isn't a damn bit of logic in this statement at all. You made a list, 2 people thought it was suspect, so at least one of them is scum? I mean seriously... you know damn well this isn't logical at all, nor is it even sensible. I'm going to tell your wife.

haha more useless rhetoric to try to insinuate guilt without casing or providing valid reasons. I can do the same thing. Look guys, Ape is tunneling. You guys have played with Ape, right? What are you waiting for?

Wow. I dressed you down pretty quickly. I've always owned you when you are scum... some things never change I guess.

Point of fact: I have provided a case on you, to reiterate it (even though you obviously know what it is, because you keep referencing it), it was that you posted a list of names that were all players receiving heat whether by vote or by suspicion. In other words, you were aligning your position to nudge and jump on any of the people that the town was already considering. Now, based on what I'm accustomed to in your approach to scum hunting, you don't scum hunt like a sheep. You are usually the one looking between the cracks and introducing observations that others aren't making. That is a huge contrast to what I called you on.

"useless rhetoric" lol, my responses to you have all solidified my points, been logical and have the intent of providing clarity, as your posts have meant to muddle, misguide and spin.

You aren't even defending or acknowledging that you just lied saying you meant Lizzie and not Crusher, when it was blatant you meant Crusher. I long for the days when we'd lynch liars.

Ape has played his typical town game.  you haven't played in a while Tall, Dark and Reptilian.  He has mixed it up.  Hess is goofy but very consistent with his voting when he is town.  He tries to get fancy as scum and ends up getting caught. 

So instead of reevaluating JC's newer content and seeing if that cements your read or changes it, you're just rolling over and playing dead. You not willing to put in work to prove yourself is off. 

Actually I did and feel better about JC.  Cute how your accusing me of rolling over and playing dead in a game that 1/3 of the players aren't playing. I dont do a lot of "work" in games.  I usually go with my gut. 

Ape has played his typical town game.  you haven't played in a while Tall, Dark and Reptilian.  He has mixed it up.  Hess is goofy but very consistent with his voting when he is town.  He tries to get fancy as scum and ends up getting caught. 

Actually I did and feel better about JC.  Cute how your accusing me of rolling over and playing dead in a game that 1/3 of the players aren't playing. I dont do a lot of "work" in games.  I usually go with my gut. 

See, now I'm getting town vibes for Crusher. He doesn't really fake this sort of sentiment well as scum.

Archived