Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

He's done that every time he's come over here, he doesn't want to fit in.

This. This is the problem with Des.

He has this idea of what to expect.

Like he thinks everyone here hates him and they're just one post away from telling him to **** off.

And because he feels like that it makes him act like a jerk preemptively and it goes on and on...until everyone does actually tell him to **** off.

After which he screams "I KNEW IT!" and gets emo and then leaves like a jackass after make a big scene.

If he came once and just acted like we weren't out to get him from the start he'd be fine but he just can't do it.

If that's how he's going to be then I hope this was the last time he tries. 

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked the set up because it made you think and got people engaged early and had meaning early of course Crusher used that focus on me which told me outright he was scum but players came after me rather than him .... Much better than the, your gay no your gay more crap, we usually have to deal with and pictures of retards :) . Notice you didn't see much of that worthless crap in this game ? Ok ok Despot was a retard but we're used to that :)

Lots of ways this game could have played out and lots of ways the game mechanics could have been manipulated in your favor or your teams favor. Its a nice change from the vanilla and that's why I love Doggin and DPR games they strip the boredom and stupidity from the game

I saw a sh*t ton more...just because you were engaged for the first time early since you've been playing, doesnt mean it was good content.  It was worse.  Much worse.

This. This is the problem with Des.

He has this idea of what to expect.

Like he thinks everyone here hates him and they're just one post away from telling him to **** off.

And because he feels like that it makes him act like a jerk preemptively and it goes on and on...until everyone does actually tell him to **** off.

After which he screams "I KNEW IT!" and gets emo and then leaves like a jackass after make a big scene.

If he came once and just acted like we weren't out to get him from the start he'd be fine but he just can't do it.

If that's how he's going to be then I hope this was the last time he tries. 

Nolder he's the perfect example of a Drama Queen on steroids

Oh in case anyone was interested here are all the notes I took throughout the game.

I kind of gave up on notetaking towards the end of the game...maybe around page 70-80.

But up until then I was taking notes on every page.

I find that notes ARE very helpful for collecting your thoughts and noticing patterns but are also lot of goddamn work.

Leelou - GRC Resetter

- Post #6 calls out LK for voting Smash with no reason.
- Post #9 votes Pac. No reason. Barm calls her out next post.
- Post #15 explains Pac is "always a good vote".
- Asking lots of questions
- Post #248 votes Des.
- Post #271 calls out Des's AtE.
- Post #498 says Krak is null, and decent feelings on Barm and Nyn. Votes JC.
- Post #739 follows Verbal and votes 80.
==================================
Barm - Cop
- Post #8 votes Crusher. No reason given.
- Post #10 calls out Leelou for voting Pac with no reason.
- Post #13 asks mod if players with roles have to reveal in death post. Could be he has a role or could just be crumbs.
- Post #33 votes Des, accuses him of being opportunistic for voting Smash.
- Post #754 good call out of Verbal here.
- Post #764 votes Smash.
- Post #832 sums up Wombats game and gives thoughts.
- Post #1111 sums up Smash's game.
JF80
- Post #182 says he's meh on lynching anyone but Pac and votes Pac.
- Post #517 votes Hallia to get her talking.
- Post #532 unvotes Hallia because she's getting replaced and votes JC for pressure.
- Post #554 OMGUS's Wombat.
- Post #789-792 big analysis. Says me, Crush, LK, Jif, Lily, JVOR, and Nyn look townie.
- Post #885 Buddies on AVM saying him calling Smash having a role makes AVM look townie.
Wombat (Town Tough)
- Post #128 calls Des and AVM teammates with implication that they're scum but Des flipped town.
- Post #281 claims oracle. Probably a joke.
- Post #329 genuinely seems to want to keep Des alive. It seems conveinent but he's not wrong in his assessment.
- Post #552 says Smash, 80, Barm, AVM are best bets for scum. Votes 80 who immediately votes him back. 
- Post #666 calls Verbal out.
- Post #667 Says Smash is looking better but still not good. Crusher and 80 look bad. Ambivalent on Krak.
- Post #668 analyzes VC and calls Leelou and Crusher out.
Verbal
- Post #89 is a good post.
- Post #537 lists me, Smash, LK as green and everyone else as orange.
- Post #639 explains why he thinks I'm town. Kind of weak.
- Post #641 says Wombat is his #1 suspect.
- Post #736 called out by Leelou in...some other post and switches gears. Says he was wrong about Wombat and is going after his #2 suspect now. Votes 80 next post.
- Post #766 kind of attacks Barm for voting Smash saying he has Smash as town.
Crusher - Bodyguard
-Post #7 follows LK's lead and votes him with no reason, followed by Barm voting Crusher.
- Post #29 Crush seems levelheaded. Says it's interesting to see Smash active early and notes it's jumping the gun to accuses someone of skimming at this time.
- Post #201 calls Hess Town.
- Post #539 votes Smash, says he has a feeling.
- Post #654 reaffirms his feelings on Smash.
Pac/Eluial
- Posts #111, #112 clearly padding GRC's.
- Post #504 votes JC. No reason.
Hess - Vanilla town
- Post #630 votes Smash.
- Post #634 says Leelou looks scummy.
- Post #661 unvotes Smash votes Wombat. No reason given.
- Post #663 Unvotes Wombat and Votes Darthe. Covering tracks?
- Post #664 backs up Krak calling him "townish in a way".
- Post #918 comments that people still don't want to look into Crusher or Leelou. If Hess is scum I'd look there for another.
Lily - Action Doubler
- Post #485 says she's leaning town on Ape, Smash, Nyn.
- Post #838 says she has town reads on Leelou, Verbal, Crusher, Barm, and Ape. Least comfortable with AVM. Votes Smash.
- Post #847 claims to possibly be a double voter.
- Post #940 Responds to my question about her two town lists.
- Post #1173 gives her notes on Smash lynch.
- Post #1176 votes Hess.
Smash  (Townie - Mirror Generator)
- Post #11 votes for LK and calls it OMGUS.
- Post #22 unvotes LK and crosses with Des accusing him of skimming.
- Post #37 Smash seems overly concerned with how Des is perceived.
- Post #647 defends his change in playstyle, votes Crusher.
- Post #653 attacks Ape via meta.
- Post #656 goes for the gusto and accuses Crusher of planning something with his "teammates".
- Post #675 argues with Wombat about Des saying he thinks Des is town.
- Post #676 accuses Wombat of not paying attention and votes him. This is in stark contradiction to Wombat calling out Verbal's laziness.
JiF - Doublevoter
- Post #525 votes Krak. Previously said he made a post that pinged.
- Posts #599, #604 explains which posts by Krak and JVOR pinged.
Ape - GRC Resetter
- Post #389 says 80 and LK are his best town reads.
- Post #546 votes JC. Says he's willing to vote Wombat, Krak, or Smash too.
- Post #684 calls Smash scum.
- Post #699 gets distracted by Hess saying "hmm..." and votes him.
- Post #881 Gets defensive over a frustrated joke I made.
- Post #883 votes Krak. No reason given.
- Post #960 votes JVOR.
- Basically ignores Darthe voting him.
AVM - Vig
- Post #577 votes Wombat no reason given.
- Shot Wombat
JC 
- Post #39 jumps in and votes LK. Says limited time availble. LK asks why next post. 
- Post #41 says he could also lynch Des or Barm.
- Post #43 says he doesn't like how Smash is taking lead.
- Post #47 says LK is being over defensive for asking why he was voted. Looks like prodding.
- Post #1126 gives thoughts on Crusher, Leelou, JVOR, Darthe.
LK
-Post #5 Votes Smash. No reason given. Leelou points this out in the next post.
- Post #293 "I personally think there are better place to lay a vote right now than Des"
- Post #802 posts thoughts on people. Town lean on 80. Null on Krak, Verbal, Leelou, Lily. Scum Nyn, AVM, JC, Ape, Jif.
- Post #884 votes Ape.
Despothera (Vanilla Town - Passive Double Voter)
- Post #18 accuses Smash of liberally counting his GRC's and votes him.
- Post #68 says Crush looks town & JC doesn't.
- Post #179 says Leelou leans townie, Barm leans scummy, Krak is "meh", and Pac doesn't look good.
- Post #261 says top town reads: LK, Leelou, Crush, AVM, Hess, Verb. Top scum reads: JC, Barm, Smash, Wombat.
- Post #400 says Krak should be on his scumlist and Smash doesn't need to be.
Nyn
- Post #613 good post, calls out Verbal.
- Post #616 calls out Krak.
- Post #658 votes Krak.
- Post #743 gives thoughts on JC.
-Post #980 gives thoughts. Has a town lean on AVM, Barm, Leelou, and a little on Ape and Lily.
Krak 
- Post #193 votes LK.
- Post #633 votes LK.
JVOR
- Post #51 first post and votes AVM. No reason given.
- Post #500 votes Smash. No reason given.
- Post #952 Gives leans. Scum: Ape, JC, Krak, Verbal. Town: AVM, Nyn, Barm, me. Votes JC.
- Post #981 comments how Ape and JC both think he's scum after he puts them at the top of his scum list.
Darthe
- Is an a$$hole
Misc
Post #927 I gave thoughts
top of P70 I give a list

Oh in case anyone was interested here are all the notes I took throughout the game.

I kind of gave up on notetaking towards the end of the game...maybe around page 70-80.

But up until then I was taking notes on every page.

I find that notes ARE very helpful for collecting your thoughts and noticing patterns but are also lot of goddamn work.

Wow, check this ish out. Thanks Nolder!

That was my favorite thing I've ever done playing these games :rl:

FTR at the moment I meant it.  I thought a--it was really, really frustrating with the back and forth with him and b--if fate was going to bless me with the joker role, why not have a true joker like moment? lmao

As I thought it out, though -- as I said in the QT -- I started thinking about JVoR or Crush to settle things.

Well I knew what was coming in a game that big.  Odds were I'd hit 1-2 (or 3, as I did) town early on.  If I didn't snag scum I was going to look bad...so claim it early and make sure I build up some cred.

Chaos reigned, if only for a little while :biggrin:

I actually CALLED you the Joker after you did that, yet never thought you actually WERE the Joker, since that seemed like it should be a SK/Scum character based on the preview video Doggin provided in the signup thread.  Pure awesomeness that Doggin made you Joker AND Town.

Oh, and sorry everyone for the disappearing act. I just got back from Colorado today. I thought I'd have some time to catch up while on vacation but we did so much it never happened. Colorado is freaking awesome.

It's an amazing place...i backpacked the San Juan mountains for 21 days after college...bathed in streams with Dr Bronners and cleaned my ass with snow and pinecones in July...scaled a 14k that had Aaron Rolsten on its register...had a beard down to my chest when I got home to where my black buddy wouldn't get in the car with me cause he thought I was a liability for getting pulled over in south philly... It was the greatest trip I've ever taken.

I wasn't at my most active, but I enjoyed playing with you guys.  

Sorry I wasn't around EoG, but hopefully you'll let me play again now that school is over for the semester.

Thanks Doggin!

I wasn't at my most active, but I enjoyed playing with you guys.  

Sorry I wasn't around EoG, but hopefully you'll let me play again now that school is over for the semester.

Thanks Doggin!

You should play more here. FO SHO!

Good game, everyone!! Congrats town :) I was waiting for some kind of a twist at the end there, lol. You all did a great job!

Should have had you in there (especially with some of the inactive no-shows!)!!!

Lists just don't have the same effect when coming from someone other than you :rl:

Archived