Say something nice about someone you don't get alone with

jgb

With the goings on at that other site, it's high time we remind ourselves that at the end of the day we are all jets fans and members of the best jets site. so like any family we may have our squabbles, but in the end we all want the same thing: A Lombardi for the green and white. So swallow the pride and give a hug to someone you may have had a dust up with in the past. No sarcasm!

Slats--many of your posts encourage me to see things from a different perspective. you also do a great job keeping threads on track.

Klecko--you're actually very funny and i like logging in and seeing that you responded to one of my posts. it's fun.

SJ--you have a very impressive backhand and powerful mind-altering farts that shaped the course of my childhood

I forgive Klecko73isGod for hating the ineau part of my name. I know now that he really cant help it.

I too have learned to enjoy his posts.

I also have gotten over the fact that he is the one and only poster able to inject god into every post/thread without mods giving him the "no religion" warning.

Maybe he should start the Church of Kleckintology.

I forgive Klecko73isGod for hating the ineau part of my name. I know now that he really cant help it.

I too have learned to enjoy his posts.

I also have gotten over the fact that he is the one and only poster able to inject god into every post/thread without mods giving him the "no religion" warning.

Maybe he should start the Church of Kleckintology.

No posts about religion. Lol.

ok  in the true spirit of the thread and the day

joewilly12 and stoicsentry and TS

sorry I bust your balls for no good reason.  truth is, I know where you were coming from, but it is just too painful to admit the jets are a clownshoes show.  I'm in jet fueled denial

my bad

ok in the true spirit of the thread and the day

joewilly12 and stoicsentry and TS

sorry I bust your balls for no good reason. truth is, I know where you were coming from, but it is just too painful to admit the jets are a clownshoes show. I'm in jet fueled denial

my bad

You wuss. Now they have the power

Archived