Kubiak is the answer...

Shadetree

Gary Kubiak '15!!!

Smart, well-balanced, well-coached offense everywhere he's been.

I was praying for Kubiak-Gurley but gurleys injury changes that, but I'll go to war with Kubiak ivory any day of the week.

Melvin Gordon is, and was better then Gurley before his injury, taking Gurley over Gordon would be a huge mistake.

The day that Belichick handed in his resignation napkin I was setting up for a big New Years Week stand at Boston's On The Beach in Delray Beach. I remember talking to some bartenders about it and said how I was glad because he was not head coaching material and that the guy that I wanted was Gary Kubiak. Shadetree, I'm with you I'd take him still but most of all I am done with the Jets and all of the defensive head coaches that the rich kid keeps hiring-we need to do the OPPOSITE, we need to Costanza this team, do the opposite of what has been done in the past 15 years. So yea, Payton would be fine, Kubiak would be fine Harbaugh would be best.

The sad part is what this team actually NEEDS to happen is for the current owner to follow Ralph Wilson out of the NFL which is the ONLY way that we rid ourselves of the REAL problem; Woody Johnson, AKA The Worst Owner In The NFL

The day that Belichick handed in his resignation napkin I was setting up for a big New Years Week stand at Boston's On The Beach in Delray Beach. I remember talking to some bartenders about it and said how I was glad because he was not head coaching material and that the guy that I wanted was Gary Kubiak. Shadetree, I'm with you I'd take him still but most of all I am done with the Jets and all of the defensive head coaches that the rich kid keeps hiring-we need to do the OPPOSITE, we need to Costanza this team, do the opposite of what has been done in the past 15 years. So yea, Payton would be fine, Kubiak would be fine Harbaugh would be best.

The sad part is what this team actually NEEDS to happen is for the current owner to follow Ralph Wilson out of the NFL which is the ONLY way that we rid ourselves of the REAL problem; Woody Johnson, AKA The Worst Owner In The NFL

David Shaw would be a great choice for HC, and woody needs to get on knees and blow a real GM to take job

David Shaw would be a great choice for HC, and woody needs to get on knees and blow a real GM to take job

Afos, Woody is the only owner in the league who had to hire a headhunting firm to find a GM. The NFL is like the small town I grew up in in NJ where everybody knows everybody else and all of their business. How can it be that Woody Johnson didn't have a wallet full of potential GM's? 

Afos, Woody is the only owner in the league who had to hire a headhunting firm to find a GM. The NFL is like the small town I grew up in in NJ where everybody knows everybody else and all of their business. How can it be that Woody Johnson didn't have a wallet full of potential GM's? 

I hated the idea too, but Woody is far from the only one.  The Super Bowl champs used the same firm to hire their coach and GM.

In a recent two-month span, Korn Ferry placed Houston Texans coach Bill O'Brien, University of Texas athletic director Steve Patterson and head coach Charlie Strong, Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson, USC football coach Steve Sarkisian, and the new Pro Football Hall of Fame President David Baker. Other recent high profile placements include: USC basketball coach Andy Enfield, Kansas City Chiefs coach Andy Reid, New York Jets GM John Idzik and President Neil Glat, Big 12 commissioner Bob Bowlsby, and Portland Trail Blazers President Chris McGowan. Previous to joining Korn Ferry in January 2012, Jed Hughes was responsible for placing Pac 12 commissioner Larry Scott, USOC chief Scott Blackmun, Green Bay Packers CEO Mark Murphy, and Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll, GM John Schneider, and CEO Peter McLoughlin.

http://www.kornferry.com/press/15158/

NO DEFNSIVE MINDED COACHES.

This way of thinking is silly, IMO.

I want someone who is going to be a good HEAD COACH, regardless of whether his background is offense, defense, or special teams.

Just because Rex is incapable of focusing in any way on offense, doesn't mean other defensive coaches will be the same way.

We shouldn't limit the pool of candidates simply because of the side of the ball they specialize in.

This way of thinking is silly, IMO.

I want someone who is going to be a good HEAD COACH, regardless of whether his background is offense, defense, or special teams.

Just because Rex is incapable of focusing in any way on offense, doesn't mean other defensive coaches will be the same way.

We shouldn't limit the pool of candidates simply because of the side of the ball they specialize in.

So true!!!  People do realize Belichick was a "defensive minded" coach as he made his way up

the ranks.  Also, Pete Carroll was a "defensive minded" coach.  It's about the coach having a

vision for both sides of the ball and implementing it, whether he does it or hires assistants to

do it for him

Archived