Fire Rex and Idziot this week...

Freemanm

I previously thought we should take it easy on John Idzik, but this is the umpteenth time that the other team's best receiver ran all over us as if he weren't even being covered. IdZiot not only failed to fix a big problem spot - the cb position - during the offseason, he actually made it worse. Does he even know what the function of a cornerback is?

As far as Rex goes, did he, Michael Vick or Marty Morningweg watch any sort of film on the Buffalo Bills during the bye? Did they even know that Mario Williams played for the Bills?

Fire both of them this week. Seriously. At this rate, Herm Edwards looks like Vince Lombardi

I previously thought we should take it easy on John Idzik, but this is the umpteenth time that the other team's best receiver ran all over us as if he weren't even being covered. IdZiot not only failed to fix a big problem spot - the cb position - during the offseason, he actually made it worse. Does he even know what the function of a cornerback is?

As far as Rex goes, did he, Michael Vick or Marty Morningweg watch any sort of film on the Buffalo Bills during the bye? Did they even no that Mario Williams played for the Bills?

Fire both of them this week. Seriously. At this rate, Herm Edwards looks like Vince Lombardi

Actually it's worse. Robert Woods is not the Bills best receiver and he ran all over us. The Jets actually kept Sammy Watkins in check this time. So we stop their best guy and their JAG kicks our ass. 

It's not good.

It should be noted that the Bills cap figure is 30 million dollars higher than the Jets' cap figure

but still... Ive supported Rex but last night was disgusting. A  poor roster is no excuse for delay of games and general flat ness after a bye. It's time for him to go and it's also time for Idzik to go too. 

It should be noted that the Bills cap figure is 30 million dollars higher than the Jets' cap figure

but still... Ive supported Rex but last night was disgusting. A  poor roster is no excuse for delay of games and general flat ness after a bye. It's time for him to go and it's also time for Idzik to go too. 

So the game is played in ledgers. Interesting.

When the Jets were among the highest paid teams, what went wrong then?

but still... Ive supported Rex but last night was disgusting. A poor roster is no excuse for delay of games and general flat ness after a bye. It's time for him to go and it's also time for Idzik to go too.

Yep. Blow it up.

This might the worst team I've ever seen constructed in my life. And then you throw in the terrible preparation and in-game coaching. There is no defense.

But do it right. Fire everyone in the building. No survivors.

Yep. Blow it up.

This might the worst team I've ever seen constructed in my life. And then you throw in the terrible preparation and in-game coaching. There is no defense.

But do it right. Fire everyone in the building. No survivors.

And once they're all out, carpet bomb the place to hopefully remove the stench and any trace of their existence with the team.

It would have made us all feel better to have Johnny and Rex pink slipped after last night, but Johnson already looks like the fool he truly is to his friends so he's not going to compound that by doing something irrational and confirming it.

but still... Ive supported Rex but last night was disgusting. A poor roster is no excuse for delay of games and general flat ness after a bye. It's time for him to go and it's also time for Idzik to go too.

Who are you and what have you done with bitonti?

Firing them right now accomplishes nothing.

Blow it up at seasons end.  Everyone goes.  That's what needs to be done which means Woody will let everyone return for another season of glory!!!!

That would simply be more than I could accept. I don't think Woody Johnson is immune to the media and that will be key to what he does. He has shown that he DOES listen to what is written about his team so the beat writers need to STOP writing stories of how many wins it's going to take to save Rex and write the truth. That both Rex Ryan and John Idzik are people that are in way over their heads in their respective jobs. He will listen.

See, you're thinking like an intelligent, rational human being.  Woody is a clod who I think enjoys making the same mistake over and over and over.  Maybe he thinks it builds character.

It is called insanity. When you do something over and over and expect a different result - that is the definition of insanity.

Hiring Idzik was clearly a mistake.   There is really no way to look at his performance thus far and say he's doing a good job.   It's time to admit the mistake and move on before he buries the team for 2-3 more years with a desperate attempt to compete in '15.   

you don't get 2 chances to rebuild in 3 years.  

Idzik is terrible.   He passed on a deep QB draft to push all in with Geno Smith.    He came away with nothing in one of the deepest WR drafts in history.   This isn't easy to do.   If you just threw darts at a board you would likely have come up with better WRs than big John.  

Both of these failures should be removed from Florham Park by Tuesday at the latest

Along with Mornhinwig and Bradway

Karl Dunbar, Interim HC

David Lee, Interim OC

Thurman,.DC

For the rest of the season

Matt Simms should be the starting QB for the remaining 5 games. Either Smith or Vick are inactive...take your pick

If I see either Rex or Idzik on the sidelines next Monday Night, plans are to enjoy a tailgate with TG Joe, sit on my hands until the Chrebet Ring ceremony is done at half time and head out.

No reason to watch the crap on the field in either half

Give the points

Actually it's worse. Robert Woods is not the Bills best receiver and he ran all over us. The Jets actually kept Sammy Watkins in check this time. So we stop their best guy and their JAG kicks our ass. 

It's not good.

Rex quadruple teamed Watkins. Rex remembers when a player torches him and never forgets--Captain Tough Guy will do anything to make sure it doesn't happen again... well we lost but BOYITELLYA WE TAUGHT THAT SAMMY WATKINS YOU CANT PUSH US AROUND!

#triedofmoralvictories

Is it just me or did David Harris was in the vicinity of every TD? This guy needs to be let go asap (FA). Not worth the money he makes right now.

I was super pissed off at Idzik last night n I think he should be the first to go. He saw two injuries to our #1 and #3 CB the same day, then a few day later released Patterson, our then #1, and stayed put. Then when the season was over, he decided to trade for Harvin, rather than fixing the CB position via trade. I'm sure he could've pulled something if he tried. Others teams 3rd n 4th CBs are better than Walls n any sh*t we put up there.

Jarrett played like crap too. He did that against Steelers as well but being in the wrong place ended up being the right place several times. Pure luck.

If our secondary was half decent this yr, we had a great ground game to win games. But when the D gives up 30+ points to Buffalo, our passing attack is not going to get us anywhere. It all started when Idzik failed on Revis, Vontae n Cromartie Jr. Then he decided to pick up a SS (FS?) with first pick rather than a WR. Any WR. Total garbage this yr he put out there n the hammer needs to fall on him. Rex isn't winning us games with sh*t secondary n sh*t WRs until a few wks ago.

Oh n thanks for dropping that 69 yard wide open bomb, Mr Decker. Probably could've scored 69 yard TD in the game and a 69 with Mrs. Decker as well.

Hiring Idzik was clearly a mistake.   There is really no way to look at his performance thus far and say he's doing a good job.   It's time to admit the mistake and move on before he buries the team for 2-3 more years with a desperate attempt to compete in '15.   

you don't get 2 chances to rebuild in 3 years.  

Idzik is terrible.   He passed on a deep QB draft to push all in with Geno Smith.    He came away with nothing in one of the deepest WR drafts in history.   This isn't easy to do.   If you just threw darts at a board you would likely have come up with better WRs than big John.  

he was a mistake but i think he was the only applicant

I'm sure I'm no different than a ton of folks on this site who have sat through literally every single game this team has played for the last 30 years.

Perhaps it's the access to information we have but I can't remember feeling like the games are lost before they are even played more so than now.

Rex has literally no credibility.  I have no confidence at all in our GM.

This is brutal.  And I believe it accomplishes a lot to fire everyone right now.

Put everyone on notice this is not acceptable.  Let everyone know this type of performance will not be tolerated.

And give us the most amount of time to find replacements.  Clean house now.

I'm sure I'm no different than a ton of folks on this site who have sat through literally every single game this team has played for the last 30 years.

Perhaps it's the access to information we have but I can't remember feeling like the games are lost before they are even played more so than now.

Rex has literally no credibility. I have no confidence at all in our GM.

This is brutal. And I believe it accomplishes a lot to fire everyone right now.

Put everyone on notice this is not acceptable. Let everyone know this type of performance will not be tolerated.

And give us the most amount of time to find replacements. Clean house now.

I don't think keeping Idzik for the remainder of the year prevents them from looking for his replacement.

And once the GM is in place they can start looking for a coach.

Yes but the Jets are Family....

Lets see what happens when we play Miami on MNF, a Nationally televised Beat Down may embarrassed Woody into some action.

Those dickweeds are salivating for the chance to perform public sodomy on John Idzik's wet dream in front of a worldwide audience. And they've got a good enough team to do it.

Bring it Phins.

Archived