Just How Bad IS This Jets Team?

SoFlaJets

Orton sucks and you've been running around sucking off Sanchez and screaming for Vick.  lulza

vick > geno -- you realize Jets can only start players on their own roster, correct?

but now that season is toast, give simms a shot. why not.

Once we hit rock bottom yesterday the only way is UP and that starts with sending Rex and Idzik and Bradway and Mornhinweg to the dustbin almost immediately followed by most of the rest of the coaches, maybe not Lee, Dunbar and McGaughey at the end of the season along with Smith and Vick, Pace and about a dozen others

And hiring people who can 1) draft 2) coach and 3 ) play

The sooner it starts the better.

The time is NOW, Mr Johnson...NOW

Very Close To The Worst Ever?

OK I know the 2014 Jets will have at least 1 more win that the '96 debacle but had it not been for the Raiders...

The #30 rated 2014 Jets Offense; Has scored 177 points so far this year for a mindblowing average of 16.1 PPG

While The #30 rated 2014 Jets the "VAUNTED Rex Ryan defense" has surrendered 303 points for an average of 27.5 PPG

right now at 11 games in the Jets have a negative 126 point differential

The #27 rated 1996 Jets Offense scored 279 Pts at a 17.4 PPG clip

and the #29th rated defense of perhaps the worst Jets team ever allowed 454 Pts at a 28.4 PPG pace

that '96 team had a -175 Point differential

Not sure about the turn over from 96 to 97, but Parcells got 9 wins with some of that roster the following year.

Talent-wise we're the worst team in the NFL.  We only beat the Raiders week 1 because the game was at home and the Steelers must have completely mailed it in when they faced us.  Nothing at qb, below-mediocre O-line, receivers suck except for Decker who was injured the entire first half of the season and Amaro but the coaches don't let him play.  Secondary is terrible.

If we were 8-8 last year with pretty much the same players and staff. Why are we so bad this year?

Last year Rex was able to rally the troops and win a lot of close games.  Idzik failed to improve the roster in spite of $40 million in cap room and 12 draft picks.  We stopped winning the close games and now we're 2-9 headed to 2-14.

The 2013 Jets won a bunch of very close games at the last second.  Bucs, Pats, Falcons etc.  Nick Folk was actually the mvp.

You people have no idea how awful Rex is.

Oh yes I do, I've been watching this Train Rex, for the last four years. Like the rest of us, I watch other teams and even average NFL offences look like Montana to Rice compaired to this bush league sh*t.

It's just how much damage Rex and Idziot have done, and how much of a total rebust this is.

Archived