Happy Thanksgiving Jets Fans

Gen X Jet

As I wind down this workweek, I wanted to share a few thoughts:

Thanks for being there, JetNation.  This has been one of the more difficult seasons in the PP (Post Parcells era) and having this platform to vent has made it just a bit more tolerable.  A season that started out with so much promise turned into absolute sh*t.  Story of our Jet-fan lives, right?

Personally, I am thankful to have experienced Lambeau (and meet JoeC36) and witness a historic Jets meltdown in a historic venue (I wouldn't have had it any other way).  I am also happy to have had my Sundays free'd up early this year to spend time with my family (October/Early November is lovely out on the East End).

Anyway, thanks again JetNation and I am confident we WILL one day experience a Super Bowl win.  Until then, let's continue to experience the Thrill of Victory and the Ecstasy of Defeat together as one big disfunctional Jets family!

P.S.: I hope Santa brings everyone what they want for Black Monday (December 29) this year.

1293719965rex_ryan_ife_fetish3.jpg

Whenever I think Thanksgiving, I think butt fumble thanks to that memorable game a couple years back. This franchise hasn't been the same since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sanchez is going to make some new thanksgiving memories for the Eagles

Sanchez is going to make some new thanksgiving memories for the Eagles

O/U on first half vs Dally by Buttfumble...

Turnovers 4

Pick sixes 2

Take the over on both

The hangdog look TV shots when he gets permanently rg3'd for Matt Barkley for the second half.....PRICELESS

Archived