Last night was a sign...

Clementi49

A sign the Jets were in preseason mode. Last night felt just like that. 5 yard hooks on 3rd and 15. Draws when we needed 10 yards. It just looked like they were trying to get it over with without getting injured.

Which is fine of we really go all out like last night and get a top 2 or 3 pick with a chance at Mariotta. I have no problem at this point than trying rookies trying non essential players to see if they can be something.

No major injuries the rest of the way to guys like Mo and Sheldon and whatever. 2-14 is awesome when the it's draft day.

A sign the Jets were in preseason mode. Last night felt just like that. 5 yard hooks on 3rd and 15. Draws when we needed 10 yards. It just looked like they were trying to get it over with without getting injured.

Which is fine of we really go all out like last night and get a top 2 or 3 pick with a chance at Mariotta. I have no problem at this point than trying rookies trying non essential players to see if they can be something.

No major injuries the rest of the way to guys like Mo and Sheldon and whatever. 2-14 is awesome when the it's draft day.

this team drafts so well. Remember the last draft when we had a bunch of picks? that was awesome...

That's how I felt watching it as well before just turning the game off.  I think Michael Kay just chastised Rex into starting Smith this week. 

Archived