Giacomini

SickJetFan

S**ks..........!

Thanks Idziot! The sad thing is it made absolutely no sense.  He wasn't cheaper, he wasn't even perceived to be much better, and for someone who preaches build from draft promote from within, sign your players etc...then add that there was plenty of cap money.....in summary the move was beyond moronic!

Aren't you being a little hasty in your judgement? You wouldn't even be able to really judge the past two drafts by then..

Dude we cannot evaluate the 2014 John Idzik draft.  Yeah, I know none of the players are even on the roster but still it takes at least 7-21 years to evaluate a draft properly.

If only we had paid $15M for someone who can't block!

lol I dont think Howard was the biggest problem on that line at the time and I still think he at least 2x better than that turnstile in place now.   Of all the positions Idziot chose to focus on and make his mojo work, he mess with wrong position.  He should have been trying like hell to replace Winter and asscolon.

lol I dont think Howard was the biggest problem on that line at the time and I still think he at least 2x better than that turnstile in place now.   Of all the positions Idziot chose to focus on and make his mojo work, he mess with wrong position.  He should have been trying like hell to replace Winter and asscolon.

He did try to replace Winters and Colon.  He drafted another ******* guard.  The problem is not identifying weaknesses (WR, CB).  The problem is the poor talent evaluation in finding replacements.

He did try to replace Winters and Colon.  He drafted another ******* guard.  The problem is not identifying weaknesses (WR, CB).  The problem is the poor talent evaluation in finding replacements.

if your QB is constantly running for his life it does not matter what WR or CB you have one roster.

Archived