Fatcessa on Winston: He Reminds Me of Roethlisberger

vincenzo69

It's not everyday I agree with the Pope but today I say I must do.  A caller asked Fatboy about about Brett Hundley to the Jets, Francesa responded he doesn't know about Hundley but he knows Winston will be a legit QB in the NFL.  He doesn't know about Winston's off-the field stuff but his on-field ability is unquestionable and that Winston even reminds him of Ben Roethlisberger.

The Winston-haters are so friggin dumb.  It is impossible to find an elite qb in this league and Winston will most likely be there when we pick 3rd or 4th in this draft.  I'm sick and tired of wasting my time with trash like the Jake Lockers and Kellen Clemenses.  Time to win a Lombardi Trophy.

There is no way a 22 year old with his history can deal with the NY Press.  Sorry but this would be a disaster.  Maybe if he played on the Panthers or some other low profile craphole, he would be OK but not NY.

Kids handled all the adversity dumped on him by the national media really well

Kids handled all the adversity dumped on him by the national media really well

dumped on him? 

and here I thought the kid was acting like a homo trying not to get AIDs but going jackless and drunk in a 1980s AIDs infested bathhouse in San Fran..

TomShane can tell you...right ...playing russion roulettes with 6 bullets in 6 shooter......amiright shane?

dumped on him?

and here I thought the kid was acting like a homo trying not to get AIDs but going jackless and drunk in a 1980s AIDs infested bathhouse in San Fran..

TomShane can tell you...right ...playing russion roulettes with 6 bullets in 6 shooter......amiright shane?

Yes

besides raping woman, below avg IQ ....

first he wasnt convicted of anything and second winston is smarter than you. let me guess the southern twang in someones voice elicits the racist tendency in you? It happens but you might want to live in the now.

What youre not racist? That was a quick misjudgment that I made about someone i dont know? 

first he wasnt convicted of anything and second winston is smarter than you. let me guess the southern twang in someones voice elicits the racist tendency in you? It happens but you might want to live in the now.

What youre not racist? That was a quick misjudgment that I made about someone i dont know?

Good point. So I take back the rape point, but the Low IQ still stands. As for being good citizens Let's just say where there is smoke there is fire and these two dudes got a lot smoke around them.

Jets fans bad mouthing Jameis is like a hobo who won't eat meat. Beggars don't get to be choosers. 

Don't worry.  Jake Locker and Gary nova are coming to the rescue.  Then Idzik will sign Deion Sanders to a one year deal at the league minimum to be our starting corner next year along with McDougle.

I think this bum Winston is gonna choke tomorrow against a 6-4 UF team. If he can barely get past the dregs of a basketball conference like BC and The U, I think he sh*ts the bed against an SEC team, even if it is a lousy one.

Reeeaaalllllly tempted to drop some coin on the Florida ML @ +250…unless I lose my nerve, I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on that bet before kickoff tomorrow.

Mariota=Dennis Dixon

Mariota>>>Dixon. Not suggesting that Mariota is the next Andrew Luck but he is a far more complete QB that Dixon. Mariota's arm strength and accuracy is worlds better than Dixon. The problem is that so was RG3. Drafting guys from these offenses doesn't work unless you run a similar offense in the pros. So if you draft Mariota you need to hire a Chip Kelly disciple to run our offense. 

Mariota>>>Dixon. Not suggesting that Mariota is the next Andrew Luck but he is a far more complete QB that Dixon. Mariota's arm strength and accuracy is worlds better than Dixon. The problem is that so was RG3. Drafting guys from these offenses doesn't work unless you run a similar offense in the pros. So if you draft Mariota you need to hire a Chip Kelly disciple to run our offense. 

I agree that's what scares me the most about Mariota is that he does not run a pro-style offense.  That's part of the reason why just about every QB that's ever come out of Oregon has sucked a c0ck in the NFL with the exception of Rodgers.

A big reason Geno has struggled is he played in a similar offense at West Virginia and in the pros has had to play in a completely different style offense.

I agree that's what scares me the most about Mariota is that he does not run a pro-style offense. That's part of the reason why just about every QB that's ever come out of Oregon has sucked a c0ck in the NFL with the exception of Rodgers.

A big reason Geno has struggled is he played in a similar offense at West Virginia and in the pros has had to play in a completely different style offense.

"Hey everyone, let's take scouting advice from someone who thinks Aaron Rodgers played for Oregon!"

Archived